Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Given enough time I think he could be just as important as Kane to the team, nowhere near his best yet but still popping up with goals bodes well for the future

I like Son and he's a useful squad player but not great and not a 1st team choice for me!

Loved his goal against Watford though shutting their biased fans up who got on my nerves all game and I was just listening to game on radio!
They even upset Adrian Durham!

:angryscouser:

Will start and score against Everton. You saw it here first folks
anigif_enhanced-10073-1394722042-9.gif

:dierpochhug:
Still hope the second part is right though.
:levyeyes:

His first touch was very poor again today. Definitely agree with his pressing, it was his poor pressing that cost us the goal at The Emirates too. But I made that point at the time, he was EXCELLENT defensively against Man City which was his last game before he got injured so hopefully he sort of hasn't forgot that side of his game. He is coming back from an injury though and we all know how long it took Lamela to come in and do a job. Son has already started better than Lamela had for us but things take time, especially a new culture, new system and a new league.

I'd start him next weekend in the FA Cup though.

He's absolute shite. Runs around a bit and does fuck all. Always out of position. Never follows the gameplan. Brainless player.

Poch should send him to the U21s to get it into his thick skull.

Not sure his decicion making is there yet, also seems prone to some easy mistakes. He hasn`t played all that much. You can`t say anything negative on effort & he has a nice shot. Think he`ll come good. Took me until this season not to regret the money spent on Lamela. Son is way ahead of where Lamela was at the same time, even though both suffered injuries short after coming.

He's absolute shite. Runs around a bit and does fuck all. Always out of position. Never follows the gameplan. Brainless player.

Poch should send him to the U21s to get it into his thick skull.
Get off the forum you absolute wanker. It took almost 1 1/2 years for the players around him to get Poch's system, but you expect him to come in straight away? You're an embarassment, he's played 488 minutes of pl football you absolute moron

I don't know if the injury is still bugging him, but he looked poor today. I think he'll look better as he gets more comfortable with his teammates, as I saw him making runs but no one picked him out. Definitely needs to take better care of the ball though as he lost it cheaply more than a couple times. I hope he's healthy enough to start against Leicester in either the Cup or League, as he's better suited to starting games than coming in as a sub. He can be the first sub off at the half or 60' mark, but he needs to start to get into the flow of the game imo.

I don't know if the injury is still bugging him, but he looked poor today. I think he'll look better as he gets more comfortable with his teammates, as I saw him making runs but no one picked him out. Definitely needs to take better care of the ball though as he lost it cheaply more than a couple times. I hope he's healthy enough to start against Leicester in either the Cup or League, as he's better suited to starting games than coming in as a sub. He can be the first sub off at the half or 60' mark, but he needs to start to get into the flow of the game imo.

I've been arguing for awhile now that Poch in the absence of Dembele, needs to drop Carroll, put Alli further back and start Son. Son's injury may have been a factor though, but I'm perplexed as to why Carroll has been starting, especially since Bentaleb is injury free.

I've been arguing for awhile now that Poch in the absence of Dembele, needs to drop Carroll, put Alli further back and start Son. Son's injury may have been a factor though, but I'm perplexed as to why Carroll has been starting, especially since Bentaleb is injury free.

I thought Carroll generally had a good game yesterday and Poch should persevere with him.

Son probably was trying too hard to impress but he'll get there!

Like him a lot but really dissapointed me yesterday when he lost the ball late on near the corner flag and gave up rather than chasing it back down, could be getting frustrated with his lack of game time right now

I thought Carroll generally had a good game yesterday and Poch should persevere with him.

Son probably was trying too hard to impress but he'll get there!

Carroll keeps the team ticking over no doubt, his strength seems to be quick forward passing, which is not a bad strength to have if we are honest. But he gives the ball away cheaply at times and isn't strong enough on the ball or in the tackle. With Dembele, Dier and Alli firing I can see why Bentaleb is getting benched, but how he goes from certain first 11, to being behind Carroll is perplexing, especially since his strength is forward passing but he can actually beat a player and is strong on and off the ball.

Back
Top Bottom