Have we signed Memphis Depay yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
With news that Depay turned down a PSV offer until after the transfer window, it just shows how much he wants to go to a big club. We have to make a move for him now or we'll never sign him. Come on Levy make it happen. His form has been unbelievable so far in his first two games. 4 goals and an assist.

You just want him cause he fits the theme of your online persona!
BrfagrMCQAIdeY_.jpg:large

I've been to Memphis twice (big Elvis fan) and I loved it

I made a hooker cry in Memphis .

The tour manager needed a shag so hired one, I was sharing a room with him & then he realised that he had no cash on him & popped out to get some $$. Soon after the lady turned up & I chatted to her, just pleasantries. Then I asked her why she did what she did as she was a pretty thing & she burst into tears saying " I need to support my daughter!!" Luckily then the tour manager turned up & I made a sharp exit .

I made a hooker cry in Memphis .

The tour manager needed a shag so hired one, I was sharing a room with him & then he realised that he had no cash on him & popped out to get some $$. Soon after the lady turned up & I chatted to her, just pleasantries. Then I asked her why she did what she did as she was a pretty thing & she burst into tears saying " I need to support my daughter!!" Luckily then the tour manager turned up & I made a sharp exit .
Well, I think that's probably a fitting end to this thread. Last one out turn out the lights.

So his agents had van gaal on the blower! Ah well, never thought we'd get him. Would be nice to get a quality left sided player as well, address the imbalance in our team. Oh well, just means this is gonna be the year Chadli becomes the next 90 million pound target for Madrid

I believe not signing Depay will turn out to be a big mistake. He will get poached by a big club in the next two years (likely MUFC) and be world class. If he could have been had the past few weeks for 15-20 million I don't see what the hesitation was.

I believe not signing Depay will turn out to be a big mistake. He will get poached by a big club in the next two years (likely MUFC) and be world class. If he could have been had the past few weeks for 15-20 million I don't see what the hesitation was.

I agree, but it's not so easy to move people out, especially when they've underperformed recently. No one with the acceptable cash would buy Chadli for instance, given his one year in a top league.

I realize that with Depay resigning with PSV, he's off the board this transfer window or is he? Could we still sign him and then loan him out to PSV for the year? I know PSV just want to make sure he stays with him this year, but couldn't we still bye him and loan him out. I don't know how his new contract with the club currently affects his availability. I just know come next year his price tag is going to be too much for Levy.

I realize that with Depay resigning with PSV, he's off the board this transfer window or is he? Could we still sign him and then loan him out to PSV for the year? I know PSV just want to make sure he stays with him this year, but couldn't we still bye him and loan him out. I don't know how his new contract with the club currently affects his availability. I just know come next year his price tag is going to be too much for Levy.

Did you not see Chadli at the weekend. Perez has already been making enquiries!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom