Have we signed Memphis Depay yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
With news that Depay turned down a PSV offer until after the transfer window, it just shows how much he wants to go to a big club. We have to make a move for him now or we'll never sign him. Come on Levy make it happen. His form has been unbelievable so far in his first two games. 4 goals and an assist.

350x700px-LL-5ecd8314_tatoo.jpeg

Depay Depay!

Sounds like some posters wish we don't sign players just so they can be 'proven' right and win the internet for the day

I've tried to ignore this rumor, as, just yesterday it seemed pretty unlikely to me. But there is an awful lot of smoke here. I can't help getting tingly thinking about Coco, Eriksen and Depay on the pitch together. Boner.

He played and scored for PSV yesterday in the Europa League therefore I'm inclined to believe that this is just a bullshit rumour

So his agents had van gaal on the blower! Ah well, never thought we'd get him. Would be nice to get a quality left sided player as well, address the imbalance in our team. Oh well, just means this is gonna be the year Chadli becomes the next 90 million pound target for Madrid

I've been to Memphis twice (big Elvis fan) and I loved it

I made a hooker cry in Memphis .

The tour manager needed a shag so hired one, I was sharing a room with him & then he realised that he had no cash on him & popped out to get some $$. Soon after the lady turned up & I chatted to her, just pleasantries. Then I asked her why she did what she did as she was a pretty thing & she burst into tears saying " I need to support my daughter!!" Luckily then the tour manager turned up & I made a sharp exit .

Kuyt is a bad example. How about Alves, van wolfswinkel, kezman, luuk de jong, Dost, that american dude from sunderland.. They all scored 15-30 goals in eredivisie. Fuck Alves even scored like 38 goals..

Agreed - Dutch league is a bad one to rely on goals scored when making a signing. Need to have scored lots in a top league like Spain to be a safe bet for the prem....
:soldadolol:

I made a hooker cry in Memphis .

The tour manager needed a shag so hired one, I was sharing a room with him & then he realised that he had no cash on him & popped out to get some $$. Soon after the lady turned up & I chatted to her, just pleasantries. Then I asked her why she did what she did as she was a pretty thing & she burst into tears saying " I need to support my daughter!!" Luckily then the tour manager turned up & I made a sharp exit .
Well, I think that's probably a fitting end to this thread. Last one out turn out the lights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom