Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My god just imagine him dribbling all over her as they have really slow and functional sex.

"I've just cum, love". The man looks like a master of missionary. Mouth gaping open the whole time. Sexual dynamo.

harry-kane-front-p-2.jpg

My god just imagine him dribbling all over her as they have really slow and functional sex.
Ha ha, functional sex, where, when it's over, you push the woman's legs back over her head - god, is there anything worse? It's like glassing yourself (unless you're trying for a kid) Yeah, I know, I'm doing it wrong, but really.

I do like the fact that Harry tried to stop Lamela from 'waving the card' in the Benteke incident: firstly, it's a bookable offense in itself; secondly, it's cuntish behaviour.

Back
Top Bottom