Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"Number 1 is Harry Kane...
Number 2 is Harry Kane...
Number 3 is Harry Kane...
Number 4 is Harry Kane...
Number 5 is Harry Kane...
Number 6 is Harry Kane...
Number 7 is Harry Kane...
Number 8 is Harry Kane...
Number 9 is Harry Kane...
Number 10 is Harry Kane...
Number 11 is Harry Kane...
And all the Subs... are Harry Kane!
All I want is a team of Harry Kane's, team of Harry Kane's, team of Harry Kane's!"

orrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

"Sunday Monday, Harry Kane,
Tuesday Wednesday, Harry Kane,
Thursday, Friday Harry Kane,
the weekend comes,
and he scores goals,
wearing white and bluuuuuuuuuuue....
This Harry Kane is yours and mine (this Harry Kane)
Oh Harry Kane, this Harry Kane is yours and mine (this Harry Kane)
is yours and MY HARRY KANE!"

B1dImMIIQAA1bA0.jpg

"YIDDO, YIDDO, YIDDO, YIDDO ... YIDDO, YIDDO, YIDDO, YIDDO!!!"

Before someone points out Chadli 'missing the goal' in the last gif, I'm pretty sure he's preventing Villa from a quick restart by getting rid of the ball.
True. Reminds me of when he told Walker to take his FK low under the wall and he scored against Manure. #Brains

you blokes rave on about chadli the model...kane for me..this sex machine looks like a playboy F1 driver more at home in monaco than the N17...would do his mrs as well.

Harry-Kane-Kate-Gooders.png

Fast becoming my favourite spurs player since bale. Love the guy's attitude, seems v down to earth and also has great technique. He always makes something happen.

Coming to the lane for my first game in ages in a few weeks and he's actually the one player I now really hope plays and can't wait to see live. Especially so I can be part of the noise singing his name.

Earlier in this thread I set him a target of 10 goals and 4 assists in all comps. I didn't really believe he would manage it. It's early November and he's already almost done it.

Shall we stretch his target to 20 in all comps?

He is certainly some talent. Seems to have cajones for big moments in matches, i.e. refusing to let anyone else near that free kick. Seems to have a lot of passion for Spurs, and him and Mason are definitely the most promising looking players in the squad at the moment. Get him starting in the Premier League, as soon as he came on tonight we looked so much more threatening, keep at it young man, you'll be a legend in no time if your upward trajectory continues!

Fast becoming my favourite spurs player since bale. Love the guy's attitude, seems v down to earth and also has great technique. He always makes something happen.

Coming to the lane for my first game in ages in a few weeks and he's actually the one player I now really hope plays and can't wait to see live. Especially so I can be part of the noise singing his name.

Earlier in this thread I set him a target of 10 goals and 4 assists in all comps. I didn't really believe he would manage it. It's early November and he's already almost done it.

Shall we stretch his target to 20 in all comps?

Yeh i was thinking if he only played in the cups he might have hit 20 goals without a single league goal guess that's over since he's got his first league goal today. 9 goals in all competitions already only 11 to go.

Keep hearing some spurs fans still saying Kane hasn't quite earned a start, might burn out, not good enough for the league so on and so on.

I understand we shouldn't play him in too many games like any other player but I don't get why some people still think his goals and all round contribution are a fluke. Given ade and soldados lack of goals a player on form should be used, if he starts to burn out then rest him.

Back
Top Bottom