Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

in fairness, it's not exactly difficult to guess that our four most prominent attackers will be the main players involved in creating and scoring goals..

Now it is...with the gift of foresight.

I was getting sin binned by people telling me Ade would be the first out, we needed wingers, deep lying playmakers and people were taking the piss out of Chadli.

Now it is...with the gift of foresight.

I was getting sin binned by people telling me Ade would be the first out, we needed wingers, deep lying playmakers and people were taking the piss out of Chadli.
No you weren't, you just like to think you were. Oh, and you were one of those taking the piss out of Chadli. I could go on. Wikipedia Brown Wikipedia Brown made a good point and you just lied your way through it. Not for the first time. Big Chadli fan yeah?

It's obvious why we are envious of teams that ripped us apart. NAILED ON OBVIOUS: Overloaded with Holtby, Defoe, Eriksen, Rose, Naughton, Chadli, Siggy, Lennon etc etc and lack of spine and paper thin wings is a GLOWING NEON SIGN TO ATTACKING US AT WILL down the left and right.

Fair play...These are fucking terrible. Rose, Townsend, Dembele, Chadli and Holtby had TERRIBLE interplay between each other under AVB. What are you thinking? Holbty surrounded by these players was so bad he went on loan.

So you wanted Sherwood to be given time?

Kyle Walker free role? Townsend, Lennon etc? Rose who he said could be next Ashley Cole? Siggy and Chadli in the middle?

If I see siggy and Chadli in the middle with Townsend, rose, naughton and Lennon on the wings on the opening day, they are done.

I don't want to see Chadli starting ahead of Lamela because he scored 4 in the world cup etc.

Don't you think in my use of dembele that having eriksen, ade and Lamela would get you a fuckloaf more goals than soldado, Townsend and Chadli in the same shape?

If Poch thinks Townsend is the new Bale, plays Naughton at leftback, makes Lennon captain and plays AMs as midfield destroyers or wingers with a makeshift defense playing the highest line in world football with mentally or physically slow defenders Along with getting limited league goals out of Soldado, Lamela, Townsend, Lennon, Defoe, Dembele, Holtby, Chadli, Ade, Eriksen etc etc

Please stop it. Wait to see who comes good and then claim you were a supporter of theirs all along? It doesn't wash, people notice. You just talk shit. Eriksen doesn't come out of that load of bollocks very well either, someone you claim at other times is a world beater (which I agree with). What do you mean? You claim your biggest virtue is consistency but it doesn't look like it from England. But I climb (little) mountains in Scotland.

Last edited:
That's not shit talking about individual players you dunce. It was all about AVB or Sherwood's use of them. Like Chadli being played in the middle in a 442. Or how specific mixes of players don't work. Overloading the team with tiny dancers etc.

It's all about how the Roses, Naughtons compound how weak Lamela, Eriksen etc are off the ball.

Eg:

"If I see siggy and Chadli in the middle with Townsend, rose, naughton and Lennon on the wings on the opening day, they are done."

Last edited:
Frustrating isn't it, but I've never knocked Chadli and had to come out with a load of crap to deny it.

I love it when you try and own me. It's always painful. How about my FIRST EVER POST ON THIS FORUM I MADE ABOUT CHADLI:

Gibbs131
"He has really good feet..Watch him close next time he plays.

IMO he gets stick because he does not have that Tottenham way flash/swagger that some supporters crave. He's not slow by anyones standards and he has much more of a rounded game than the other wingers. Players like him will help us score from corners, free kicks and defend them (Utd won the title last year because of corners/free kicks). We have a dubious record where we win more corners than most teams, but are in the bottom half of goals scored from them because we have Lennon, Towny, Holtby, Eriksen, Defoe etc all doing their best Tottenham Under 11's impression.

We need more power. I can't agree with anything you threw at him. IMO his negative points are he can be a comfort zone player, not enough fire to get people going around him. He's very solid, workmanlike etc so he can look dour: But what he does have is something our other wingers don't: A record of goal scoring.

I swear if he did a few more keepy uppies, swore at the ref and kissed the badge after scoring some fans would start to warm to him. IMO more fans need to appreciate the basics of the game more than the flash. I think only recently Spurs fans have been waking up to how important team shape is when you have Lennon, Rose, Siggy, Naughton, Walker etc derping up the team shape. IMO the only English player who should be starting for us is Walker. The rest of the English lads lower the IQ of the team too much. Don't get me wrong: Walker is not an intelligent player, but he has fire in his belly and his pace is worth investing in. With Chadli, he keeps a better team shape so the left backs don't get murdered all game. I'll take presence and team shape over beating 3 men in overdrive then crossing with your head down all day long.

But most important with Chadli: He can score. Lennon, Towny cant. Imagine if Chadli had Towny's 50 prem shots at goal this season. I think he would have more than one (Towny's cross) that went in.

Chadli = solid crossing, great shot, power and team stability shape. He would not start if everyone was fit for me, but he would def be ahead of Lennon, Towny, Siggy and other makeshift wingers we have used like Holtby."

HMmmmm. Yeah. So much shit talking, haha. That was half a year ago. And it's my responses like this, that keep you chasing me around.

Your 7 anti Chadli posts above will suffice for this little spat. No getting away from that. I love him - I think he's shit - either way you're right. TFC Technique. Real. You can't lose. :gallas:

They were anti TEAM/SHAPE tiny dancer posts you fruitcake.

I was complaining about siggy and Chadli being played as central midfielders under Sherwood. Not shit talking about Chadli.

What else? If it was a choice between Chadli and Lamela I would choose Lamela? That's not shit talking.

You know how high I rate Lamela, because you recently took the piss out of me for being a Lamela fan.

Frustrating isn't it, but I've never knocked Chadli and had to come out with a load of crap to deny it.

Previous post by you:

"Obviously I don't know, but I think he'll bring Holtby back in to the 1st team to do Lamela's running for him, if you see what I mean. I think Chadli ,Capoue, Dembele,Sigurdsson and Soldado have all become peripheral players for us, and are all vulnerable."

Oops. Haha. Dear oh dear. Poor old joe.

Can you do me a favor? Can you change you avatar? I love Huskies and I don't want to associate them with an unhinged creeper e stalker.

I'm a Lamela fan, I simply asked you, on the back of last season, why you felt he should start, and you declined an answer. Disagree with all my posts? Is that what you're reduced to? Good luck with that. Much easier to press a button rather than articulate your obvious hypocrisy. Fucking child.
Awaiting your clever disagree.

Pretty ironic that the post I just quoted of yours had you replacing him with Holtby.

Also you said this to me last month

Joe Clash on Lamela:
"Not when he has the ball he doesn't - he looks at his ankles. I fear he is going to be a huge flop. A little niggly player that is trying very hard."

Previous post by you:

"Obviously I don't know, but I think he'll bring Holtby back in to the 1st team to do Lamela's running for him, if you see what I mean. I think Chadli ,Capoue, Dembele,Sigurdsson and Soldado have all become peripheral players for us, and are all vulnerable."

Oops. Haha. Dear oh dear. Poor old joe.

Can you do me a favor? Can you change you avatar? I love Huskies and I don't want to associate them with an unhinged creeper e stalker.
They were all vulnerable, that was undoubtably true. Saying Chadli was vulnerable at the time was fair - he even admitted it himself. That was not slagging him off as you have done. The pretend fan that slags off most of the team, and lies when he's found out. I didn't avoid a question by saying everyone slagged of Chadli, when I (you) was the major abuser.

Last edited:
I'm a Lamela fan, I simply asked you, on the back of last season, why you felt he should start, and you declined an answer. Disagree with all my posts? Is that what you're reduced to? Good luck with that. Much easier to press a button rather than articulate your obvious hypocrisy. Fucking child.
Awaiting your clever disagree.

This is you being a "Lamela fan" weeks ago while I was defending him:

Joe clash.
"You named Lamela in every team you picked. I'm taking the unpopular stance here by saying he's nowhere near what we need at the moment! Agree or disagree!!!"

It's good discovery though. You trying to own me and what happened? Unearthing you wanting to sell Chadli, Capoue and replace Lamela with Holtby.

:chadliwtf:
And this is all because Wiki called you out about our front 4, and you pretended to be a Chadli lover, when you've put the boot in more than anyone.

Erm: kinda the whole kneejerk point bro. And you've quoted me upping Lamela from another forum!! (Including a photo of me because you search a lot about me you obsessive creeper) Was I waiting for him to play well before I posted over a year ago?
Ha Ha Ha you silly cunt. You posted that picture on a Spurs forum, in a smug, horrible self obsessed way. You can hardly blame other people for noticing. If you're a shy boy you shouldn't have put it up in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom