Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Woolwich were just as thrifty when they built the Deathstar and are now reaping the benefits.
You are impatient and that is it.
When Woolwich were building the Deathstar the cunts were winning trophies and titles. So that's a stupid fucking analogy.
And your seriously accusing a Spurs fan of being impatient. Think about that. About what we've won in recent years. How many times we've finished above the Scum under Levy's stewardship. And your accusing me of impatience !

When Woolwich were building the Deathstar the cunts were winning trophies and titles. So that's a stupid fucking analogy.
And your seriously accusing a Spurs fan of being impatient. Think about that. About what we've won in recent years. How many times we've finished above the Scum under Levy's stewardship. And your accusing me of impatience !
I'm accusing you of being impatient. Because you are being. If you just wait 18 months, all your dreams will come true.

You're changing the goalposts now. You're now talking about on field success. Which is a completely different discussion to the one we're having.

You appear to be quoting and responding to little tidbits in my responses that you have answer to, without addressing the actual proper questions and issues I'm bringing up.

The analogy is not stupid. It's a North London club, building a new stadium, limiting it's footballing expenditure in line responsibly as to cope financially in the best way possible until the completion.

This may sound mad to you but Spurs and Woolwich aren't two alien lifeforms completely different to one another. They are both football clubs in the North London area, one who have recently completed a stadium move, and another currently undergoing it. Both compete in the top quarter of the League and both compete regularly in Europe.

This small club mentality you've been brainwashed into thinking we have by your pals in the media is nonsense. There is nothing small about the direction the club is going.

You want to see a club with that mentality, look at Charlton. Not Tottenham fucking Hotspur. It can be argued we're the most ambitious club in the World currently. Considering our starting point, where we are now and where we aim to be.

But negativity just looks good to some. It will never be enough.

On that note, I'm a Celeb is on and I'm bored of defending this club to you negative nancies.

I'm accusing you of being impatient. Because you are being. If you just wait 18 months, all your dreams will come true.

You're changing the goalposts now. You're now talking about on field success. Which is a completely different discussion to the one we're having.

You appear to be quoting and responding to little tidbits in my responses that you have answer to, without addressing the actual proper questions and issues I'm bringing up.

The analogy is not stupid. It's a North London club, building a new stadium, limiting it's footballing expenditure in line responsibly as to cope financially in the best way possible until the completion.

This may sound mad to you but Spurs and Woolwich aren't two alien lifeforms completely different to one another. They are both football clubs in the North London area, one who have recently completed a stadium move, and another currently undergoing it.

This small club mentality you've been brainwashed into thinking we have by your pals in the media is nonsense. There is nothing small about the direction the club is going.

You want to see a club with that mentality, look at Charlton. Not Tottenham fucking Hotspur. It can be argued we're the most ambitious club in the World currently. Considering our starting point, where we are now and where we aim to be.

But negativity just looks good to some. It will never be enough.

On that note, I'm a Celeb is on and I'm bored of defending this club to you negative nancies.
OK. It's a reasonable argument you put forward. You are obviously a much more patient supporter than me. Too patient IMO. And im not patient enough in yours. We're never gonna agree on most things Spurs. We're probably the antithesis of each other.

So much for all that tabloid nonsense about Kane's demands for pay and contract deadlock etc. Just goes to show they know fuck all about what is going on behind the scenes at Spurs.

I never doubted him at all, I know it's corny but he is genuinely one of our own, and I hope to see him one day become our captain and highest goal scorer!

Data-yes.gif

Back
Top Bottom