Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I can’t believe people are acting like a very difficult chance which was probably about 0.10xG or less was some kind of tap-in.

Give it a rest, lads.
Cringing how desperate they are to paint him as a failure whilst we are very weak in the striker department. Take him back in a heartbeat!

You know that leagues in the pits when a club like Bayern are getting rejected by Crystal Palace for their manager.

Yep, the league with a team in the CL final and a team in the EL final as well as another team in the CL semi finals, the league which just pipped the PL to gaining another spot, that league is totally "In the pits" Totti.

Astute as fucking ever.

Kane does seem cursed - Go to Bayern and Alonso has Leverkusen on a 49 game unbeaten run - longest run in history. 🤣🤣🤣

... and then a bent Madrid VAR decision keeps him from a UCL final against Dortmund. Cursed.

Really hope Kane captains us to Euros glory but I don't think Southgate has it in him to win a major tournament.

I feel for HK, he deserves so much but has so little to show for it.

I love the bloke but at times he has done himself no favours by not producing what he's capable of in the biggest moments. It's now got to the stage where him not scoring in semi-finals isn't just a coincidence or simply bad luck. I genuinely think it's become a mental block kind of thing.

Holy shit they finished 3rd! lmao

When was the last time that happened?!

Oh harry. lol
What a Jonah! Hopfully he can break the curse in the Euros....though I'm sure waistcoat will find a way to screw that up.
I feel for HK, he deserves so much but has so little to show for it.
Der Harry Kane Fußballmannschaft!!

I love the bloke but at times he has done himself no favours by not producing what he's capable of in the biggest moments. It's now got to the stage where him not scoring in semi-finals isn't just a coincidence or simply bad luck. I genuinely think it's become a mental block kind of thing.
Is that a case of: "You can take the player out of Spurs, but you'll never take Spurs out of the player..."

...or summit deeper than that?

Last edited:

He produced in the semi final. A goal and an assist throughout the two legs. Bayern just aren’t good enough. They were lucky last season to be up against an inconsistent Dortmund.

What can Harry do when his team concede two to Joselu ffs?

He produced in the semi final. A goal and an assist throughout the two legs. Bayern just aren’t good enough. They were lucky last season to be up against an inconsistent Dortmund.

What can Harry do when his team concede two to Joselu ffs?

I agree that Bayern haven't been good enough this season, and Kane can't be blamed for anything. But he really doesn't have many, if any, goals you can say we're scored in the absolute biggest moments. For club or country. That doesn't take away from the fact that he's a world-class player though.

Think you could be right, however if BM or Spurs are geared up to play a particular way to get the most out of Kane the rest of the team fall short on occasions.
It's kinda like if Kane don't score no one scores.

Back
Top Bottom