Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

MotM tonight, surely. Certainly our best player in the first half.

Oh yeah, and now our joint top scorer in all competitions
Ahead of Lamela??

We were shit until he came on and he provided two assists and almost had a goal of his own. Kane looked much better than others on the field at times, but I don't see any reason to not give it to Lamela other than he came on later as a sub.

Without him, we most likely wouldn't have won.

Another effective game from the HurryKane. Hope he starts v QPR.
I think he will do well against the likes of QPR, Stoke, Hull etc but not sure if he would do as well against the so-called better teams, I still feel Ade is a better proposition then, as he seems to stir himself for the bigger games. However I would love him to prove me wrong, as I love his attitude and his obvious love for the club.

I think he will do well against the likes of QPR, Stoke, Hull etc but not sure if he would do as well against the so-called better teams, I still feel Ade is a better proposition then, as he seems to stir himself for the bigger games. However I would love him to prove me wrong, as I love his attitude and his obvious love for the club.
Fair comments Mrs P. I think Harry has it in him to do well v the bigger clubs too, but one game at a time, we'll see, etc. It's a long season, we'll need Harry, Bobby, Ade, and maybe even one more.

The day we start with Kane is the day Spurs stops competing for top 4. He is good and gives his 110% but hes no top striker. Hes the dzeko of city. Good sub, promissing, but he cant be our nr1.... I still want a striker.

Maybe Kane has been reading some of the criticism on here about his game and on where he has been going wrong. Big improvement in his game, all round better - I guess Poch must take some credit - is he the man?

The day we start with Kane is the day Spurs stops competing for top 4. He is good and gives his 110% but hes no top striker. Hes the dzeko of city. Good sub, promissing, but he cant be our nr1.... I still want a striker.
I don't think we'll see it this year or even next but I'd be proud as a spurs supporter to see him get to a level where is he leading the line for Spurs and doing a cracking job at the same time. It means our academy is starting to improve and how old is he at the moment 21? Let's get behind him..

1 goal and 1 asst down.
9 goals and 3 assts to go to meet the target I posted at the start if the season. Decent!

I mentioned something similar, suggesting Kane is capable of 12-15 goals in all competitions (dependent on how far we go - and possibly who we play - okay, there are a couple of large variables) but his growing influence and confidence should be a massive boost for not only himself but the players around him.

Chuffed for the boy, so far.

Great to see one of our 'own' making strides

When was the last time Utd, Chelsea or Shitty's academies produced a solid young player?

Back
Top Bottom