Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Even among English players he is the ultimate home boy, he would need to be handheld to even find Heathrow let alone go and play in Italy, no chance

He will play for us as long as we want him, we don't have to sell top shelf anymore

Even among English players he is the ultimate home boy, he would need to be handheld to even find Heathrow let alone go and play in Italy, no chance

He will play for us as long as we want him, we don't have to sell top shelf anymore
I fully agree.

My points were predicated on a condition where he wanted to go to the advancing club and the fee was 85m (euros or pounds).

What do you want to do with the money? Lure Aguero away from City? Buy Dybala? Or Lewandowski?

Because they won't be coming.

Harry not for sale at any Price. Not only because of footballing ability, but identity as well..
Come on, you're an intelligent, or at least qualified, human. Read the other posts:

My points were predicated on a condition where he wanted to go to the advancing club and the fee was 85m (euros or pounds).

Come on, you're an intelligent, or at least qualified, human. Read the other posts:

Fair enough, but my point being that even with the money in the bank the players we would need at the same level would not come to us, because then we are talking about the highest bracket. Even at 85m I don't think Spurs would consider it, because the side effects of him going come break up what we have. Even if we would consider it on ability alone, which you can't do. He is the player that is the symbol of a Spurs boy coming through to the first team

You're entitled to your opinion though.

Ct2rSOnW8AAGmkY.jpg:large

Kane used as image on training mannequin's in Chille?????

Back
Top Bottom