Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I agree, but he's been pretty awful so far in this season (not including the Sunderland game that I missed). And Spurs still, point wise, have done pretty ok. We'll be fine and Janssen will get chances now. At the end of the season this could be something good.

Agreed he hasn't been in great form. (He was very good against Sunderland though) I can never see how any player getting injured is a good thing though especially our best player. There is no telling how long the injury will keep him out and how long it will take him to find his feet again.

Agreed he hasn't been in great form. (He was very good against Sunderland though) I can never see how any player getting injured is a good thing though especially our best player. There is no telling how long the injury will keep him out and how long it will take him to find his feet again.
& that's assuming janssen stays fit too.
We are a lot weaker without kane.
There is no hiding from that fact.

Maybe the Gillingham game has come at the right time for Janssen.... hopefully he can put a performance in and maybe grab a goal that will give him more confidence going into the run if matches he's gonna HAVE to play in over the next 4/6/8 weeks... depending on who you read.

SSN said Kane is out tomorrow (duh!)
Poch refusing to say how long...it's clearly serious enough to not risk saying anything at this stage... doesn't bode well tbh.

Maybe the Gillingham game has come at the right time for Janssen.... hopefully he can put a performance in and maybe grab a goal that will give him more confidence going into the run if matches he's gonna HAVE to play in over the next 4/6/8 weeks... depending on who you read.

Poch refusing to say how long...it's clearly serious enough to not risk saying anything at this stage... doesn't bode well tbh.

If this was last year without the Kane back up we would have been fucked. This season we have a back up. Let's get behind him and see what Janssen is all about.

I would rest him for the gillingham game.
Only fit striker left & he will have to play lots of games over the next few months.

Back
Top Bottom