Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We all knew this was going to happen...that bigger clubs would notice how good Kane is, and papers would suggest a move, but he's one of our own! No chance he will leave, probably ever, but certainly not for several years. He loves the club.

Even if he didn't why would he want to join a club fighting relegation with an inferior manager? Go join Bayern, or Barcelona? Sure, maybe one day. But the clubs in this country will never see him score a goal for them. Never. Only even against, and on a regular basis.

We didn't let Modric go to them, I don't see us letting Kane go there.

Which reminds me of this little piece of genius:

4ae06.jpg

Deadly serious here, love the lad. sure he will never be the number 9 we always dream about, but he is naturally more of a number 10. Had a great loan spell in 11/12 at Milwall. I would love to see him get a fair bit of time off the bench this season, get used to Premier League football.

My HK posts in the Transfer discussion thread got me around 20 Funny ratings and 1 agree. Just you wait.

Just you wait.

How right you were..

I give it 2 days before talksport digs up a few tinfoil tweets from gullible Spurs fans and makes a " Spurs fans react in despair to Kane wanting Chelsea move" headline.

Back
Top Bottom