Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's our Totti, I think. And I mean that seriously.
I think we need to finish top 4 this season at least or one of the big teams will come in for him. I don't think Harry wants to go anywhere right now but if someone offers Levy stupid money Harry will be sold whether he likes it or not.
Levy keeps talking about building team capable of winning the league but continually sells the players that would that possible - Berbatov, Carrick, Modric, Bale etc and if Harry keeps on improving and scoring consistently then I think a bid of £40-50 Million would be more than Levy could resist - he loves money more than he loves his gooner wife.

I think we need to finish top 4 this season at least or one of the big teams will come in for him. I don't think Harry wants to go anywhere right now but if someone offers Levy stupid money Harry will be sold whether he likes it or not.

He's not a piece of meat. He doesn't have to go anywhere he doesn't want to.

Levy keeps talking about building team capable of winning the league but continually sells the players that would that possible - Berbatov, Carrick, Modric, Bale etc and if Harry keeps on improving and scoring consistently then I think a bid of £40-50 Million would be more than Levy could resist - he loves money more than he loves his gooner wife.
The idea of selling Kane for so little is a joke. He's a young homegrown English goal scorer who turns up for big games, and with a great attitude. Given all that and his potential improvement there's no question he is worth more than that in today's market. So if such an offer came in I am sure Levy would reject it. Once Kane has improved further an offer like that we saw forBale will come in in a couple of years time and that will be the point where Levy may be tempted. But so long as we still have Poch I think we will be challenging for titles so don't see why Kane would want to leave.

The idea of selling Kane for so little is a joke. He's a young homegrown English goal scorer who turns up for big games, and with a great attitude. Given all that and his potential improvement there's no question he is worth more than that in today's market. So if such an offer came in I am sure Levy would reject it. Once Kane has improved further an offer like that we saw forBale will come in in a couple of years time and that will be the point where Levy may be tempted. But so long as we still have Poch I think we will be challenging for titles so don't see why Kane would want to leave.

Exactly. Where do you buy the darling of English football, who's actually any good, for that money? And it's up to him. If he says he wants to be a one club man, why not believe him? Why even worry about this shit? Good times.

Berbatov, Modric and Bale were all sold because they desperately wanted to leave. I can't see that being a problem with Kane anytime soon. Also there is absolutely no way that Levy would entertain selling him to an English club, I just can't see that happening after the Modric saga.

Exactly. Where do you buy the darling of English football, who's actually any good, for that money? And it's up to him. If he says he wants to be a one club man, why not believe him? Why even worry about this shit? Good times.

In a world where Raheem Sterling is worth 49 million pounds, Harry Kane is worth 80.

He's as close to a priceless player as there is in English football though. A huge contributor in goals and other areas of the game, young, academy product, loved by the fans, and a player that seems to love the club on a fundamental level. You can't go out and buy that with any amount of money.

Deadly serious: if we got a 35 million offer for Harry, I'd take it (from a non premier league club, of course.) The boy has reached his ceiling, it is only downhill from here. You can see from the way he is playing now, he is ready to become a fraud. He knows he's going to deteriorate from here. So I say we cash in on Harry in January, and go for someone proven like Karim Benzema, because let's get real here, for a premier league challenging club, Harry just doesn't cut it.

Deadly serious: if we got a 35 million offer for Harry, I'd take it (from a non premier league club, of course.) The boy has reached his ceiling, it is only downhill from here. You can see from the way he is playing now, he is ready to become a fraud. He knows he's going to deteriorate from here. So I say we cash in on Harry in January, and go for someone proven like Karim Benzema, because let's get real here, for a premier league challenging club, Harry just doesn't cut it.

:walker:

Not sure if serious? He scored 30 goals as 21 year old in first full season? Already has 11 this season.. you mad?

anigif_enhanced-buzz-27432-1339781208-4.gif

Back
Top Bottom