Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Man United prepare record-breaking Harry Kane move - Gossip

Fuck Right Off again Paul Jiggins you anti-spurs shit stirrer....must be a slow news day. Why can't journo's ask the smart questions still unanswered about the Chavs meltdown or United being average.

Didn't LVG when he come in say he didn't need to spend big money? Hasn't worked out has it producing one of the most bang average and boring United teams to watch in my lifetime.

I'd like to think Kane won't have his head turned by the theatre of plastic fans and £££ (seems a level headed lad that loves our club) and that Levy will resist any temptation to sell.

If Levy ever did I would be turning up at WHL with a pitchfork demanding his head.

If anyone's a betting man, Kane is currently 100/1 at Betfair (bookie, not exchange) to claim the PFA POTY. The market is generally 20 to 40/1

I get that he cannot be the favourite at this stage of the season, but the fact that voting is before trophies are won which favors players at smaller club, and noone else being a runaway favourite, makes it a huge price for me, if someone wants it.

I've lumped on. Am I being a biased twat?

If anyone's a betting man, Kane is currently 100/1 at Betfair (bookie, not exchange) to claim the PFA POTY. The market is generally 20 to 40/1

I get that he cannot be the favourite at this stage of the season, but the fact that voting is before trophies are won which favors players at smaller club, and noone else being a runaway favourite, makes it a huge price for me, if someone wants it.

I've lumped on. Am I being a biased twat?

You could bet on this if you're a fool, yes.

Kane has no chance.

OmIgwFL.png

Perfect smiley to put below a Gibbsy post...
I don't think he'll be back. A couple of people made some football related points and he self-destructed. He reminded me of an energetic dog that freaked out everytime you said 'walk'. In his case it was 'Dembele'. I won't miss him.

I don't think he'll be back. A couple of people made some football related points and he self-destructed. He reminded me of an energetic dog that freaked out everytime you said 'walk'. In his case it was 'Dembele'. I won't miss him.
He always comes back.

He's like that kid who "runs away for good" and then just sits in a ditch in the woods for 2 hrs.

Back
Top Bottom