Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bit of a long insert below from the guardian (Barney Ronay) after the match - I also couldn't watch it live - game itself was ho-Hum given the inevitable result. But then on comes Harry! Just incredible that the story continues . Bring on Italy!

Here's the guardian bit...
Either way Kane has not only produced a blizzard of goals – this was his 30th of the season – but proved a relentlessly engaging presence, all unaffected dubbin-and-Brylcreem charm. Frankly it is still hard to take in the scale of his impact in the last 16 weeks. There have always been unlikely purple patches. Mark Stein once set a record by scoring in seven top-flight matches in a row. Paul Warhurst, a converted centre-back, scored 12 well-taken goals in 12 games for Sheffield Wednesday and earned an England call-up. This though is something else, a 21-year-old who is simply a natural, a scorer of all kinds of goals, with no obvious weakness in his game, just a full hand of strengths that include now a genuine sense of presence, a bespoke Kane glow that sent a buzz around Wembley from the moment he started warming up.

just got off the phone with a guy that was trying to tell me that Kane has no technical ability and all he can do is score goals.

Idiot.
He's apparently never watched Kane play, and/or he's an Arse supporter that is still sore about their academy cutting him loose before puberty.

I hate the fact that everyone already wants him to move and expects him to move even though he's come out and said he wants to be like a Ryan Giggs of Tottenham, wants to stay here for his entire career, if he was at Liverpool the press would be begging him to stay there, imo he will be here in 5 years then maybe everyone can shut the fuck up.

It could be another case with Kane than Bale though. As soon as they understand that the player certainly won't be sold to a team in the PL, they could start fearing losing him abroad.

Just breathe guys, it will be fine. Harry wants to stay!

CBQ3twZWoAA-Qse.jpg

Some total cunt of a presenter was on Talksport earlier remarking how Kane will have to move on to prove his real worth...the co host replied he felt Kane might be there a season or two longer, but no more...depressing that already the media is agitating a move !
But our history under ENIC suggests this "cunt" of a presenter is probably right. Every player we have had since 2000 that has attracted a huge fee has been sold. Why should Kane be different ? The fact he`s one of our own makes no difference to Levy. We slated the Media when the Modric and Bale rumours started. But they turned out to be right. Like it or not, we ARE seen as a selling club across the football world. We never used to be, but we have gained that reputation with Daniel Levy.

But our history under ENIC suggests this "cunt" of a presenter is probably right. Every player we have had since 2000 that has attracted a huge fee has been sold. Why should Kane be different ? The fact he`s one of our own makes no difference to Levy. We slated the Media when the Modric and Bale rumours started. But they turned out to be right. Like it or not, we ARE seen as a selling club across the football world. We never used to be, but we have gained that reputation with Daniel Levy.
The Modric case was down to Luka being a grumpy selfish unprofessional little shit, he would have pretty much sulked for a whole season had we not sold him to Madrid. The case of Bale is different as well, if a club is offered the WORLD RECORD transfer fee for a player there are pretty much only three or four clubs in the world who would turn it down, I think in England only Chelsea and Man City would have had the financial power to refuse such an offer. From what I have gathered of Harry he is a humble guy who has great respect for the club and would not sulk if we refused offers from other clubs ala Luka, and if someone offers another world record transfer fee then to be honest I wouldn't even begrudge the board selling him, not even Manchester United could hold onto Ronaldo, are they known as a selling club?

Made the mistake of looking on Foxestalk forum. I didn't realise how much they hate Harry. What a total bunch of utter mouth breathing cunts. Kane was 19 I think, scored on his debut but only scored 2 in 17 appearances.
I am actually tempted to join just to say WE'LL NEVER PLAY YOU AGAIN.
Mugs.

Made the mistake of looking on Foxestalk forum. I didn't realise how much they hate Harry. What a total bunch of utter mouth breathing cunts. Kane was 19 I think, scored on his debut but only scored 2 in 17 appearances.
I am actually tempted to join just to say WE'LL NEVER PLAY YOU AGAIN.
Mugs.

I signed up after his brace against Chelsea. Safe to say they didn't take it well.

I can imagine certain people on here being on a beach in Ibiza. A beautiful woman walks up to you and says she wants to be with you. You take a deep breath. Oh my god, it's KATE UPTON!

The two of you have a whirlwind romance. Long days at the pool and sleepless nights in the hotel. She's completely fallen for you. It's magical. How is this happening to you?

You've actually been burned by a few beautiful women before. But no woman has ever seemingly been into you this much before. She tells you she loves you.

This is Kate fucking Upton. It's a dream. But eventually the tabloids pick up on the fact that the sexiest woman in the world is dating a guy who is quite a catch normally, but not seemingly in Kate Upton's league. In time, the tabloids start running stories about your love flirting with Kanye West. Next, there's a photo of her and Jon Hamm hugging on the cover of The Inquisitor.

She's going to leave me. I just know it. She says she loves me. But I'm not as rich as some of these guys. Is my dick big enough? She's definitely going to leave me. Life is so unfair to me!!!!!

We are fucking Kate Upton, you pinheads. Enjoy it.

Last edited:
i can't believe is just one year since 2014 when he was the third option as striker last season ,after Adebayor and Soldado,to be the no.1 as option in attack, in the present,Kane became a legend in life for Spurs... truly deserved,so,until he heave 35 years old he must to not move from WHL ...ah! ,just a minute!... i forgot about Real Madrid :( who is our "nightmare",they "steal" our stars exactly in the right moment when they start to shine for Spurs (see Modric,Bale)

Back
Top Bottom