Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Even Legendary Buffon is concerned about King Harry.

I've studied Kane - Buffon

The veteran goalkeeper knows all about the Tottenham striker having watched footage of him in action for Tottenham this season

Italy goalkeeper and captain Gianluigi Buffon has revealed he is more than familiar with England new-boyHarry Kane, after doing his homework on the Tottenham striker.

Kane - who has 29 goals for his club this season - made an impact on his international debut last Friday, scoring just 79 seconds after coming off the bench in a 4-0 Euro 2016 qualifying win over Lithuania.

England boss Roy Hodgson confirmed on Monday that he will make his first start for his country alongside skipper Wayne Rooney in Turin on Tuesday, but Buffon already knows all about the striker.

"I think he really is the form player in English football at this time," Buffon said.

"As goalkeepers - and as a team - we have watched some footage of him and of course he's going to be a threat, just as Wayne Rooney will be.

"There are a number of players, particularly up top, for England. They've got a lot of strings to their bow going forward."

Italy go into the game on the back of a 2-2 draw away to Bulgaria, in which Eder scored an 84th minute equaliser to salvage a point for the Azzurri on his debut.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/468/int...10319492/ive-studied-kane-buffon?ICID=AR_RS_2

I can imagine certain people on here being on a beach in Ibiza. A beautiful woman walks up to you and says she wants to be with you. You take a deep breath. Oh my god, it's KATE UPTON!
She's going to leave me. I just know it. She says she loves me. But I'm not as rich as some of these guys. Is my dick big enough? She's definitely going to leave me. Life is so unfair to me!!!!!
I don't get it. Are you saying our dicks are too small and Kate is going to leave us?
That's so sad. You're mean

53174d95-59ee-49b8-bdae-9f473debeb02-1187x2040.jpeg

I can imagine certain people on here being on a beach in Ibiza. A beautiful woman walks up to you and says she wants to be with you. You take a deep breath. Oh my god, it's KATE UPTON!

The two of you have a whirlwind romance. Long days at the pool and sleepless nights in the hotel. She's completely fallen for you. It's magical. How is this happening to you?

You've actually been burned by a few beautiful women before. But no woman has ever seemingly been into you this much before. She tells you she loves you.

This is Kate fucking Upton. It's a dream. But eventually the tabloids pick up on the fact that the sexiest woman in the world is dating a guy who is quite a catch normally, but not seemingly in Kate Upton's league. In time, the tabloids start running stories about your love flirting with Kanye West. Next, there's a photo of her and Jon Hamm hugging on the cover of The Inquisitor.

She's going to leave me. I just know it. She says she loves me. But I'm not as rich as some of these guys. Is my dick big enough? She's definitely going to leave me. Life is so unfair to me!!!!!

We are fucking Kate Upton, you pinheads. Enjoy it.
stopped reading after that if I'm honest. Unrealistic bollocks

Back
Top Bottom