Gary Neville analysis of us on MNF

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

LOL....

Cahspur thinks we need signings, now he thinks we can get top 4 but Gibbs is baiting him by questioning it?
Call out a contradiction and its baiting? The guy has argued til hes blue in the face we need MS among others.
Im also curious as to whats changed in a week.

And if Gibbs is on ignore, how the fuck did Cahspur completely agree with his post..

:dembele:

Lol unreal.

I said nothing different in that post from anything I've said in the the past on this board, you two have merely fabricated your own stories and misinterpretations as usual both now and previously. I'm sure you'll likely drag up quotes taken entirely out of context, relativity, and perspective (while ignoring other ones I've said along these same lines) reflecting only your own inane need to create and continue personal vendettas. But I hope I can save you both the time.

You win gents, as I think the time has come for me to bail. Just not worth it to me anymore (hell, I even had you both on ignore and could still see the evidence of you guys slingin the shit towards an entirely benign post), and I think you dudes could use a fresh hobby. I do sincerely apologize for any wrong I may have caused you in the past.

The rest of you is good people. Enjoyed it.

This arguing all the time is so sad to see. As a newish member of the forum I don't know what's gone on in the past. Just seen that it constantly goes on, and breaks up otherwise good topics. Can anyone direct me to any other good spurs forums at all, because it is becoming very tedious to see bickering on a daily basis?

Incrediable, he said something positive about us.

Normally, him and Carragher always slag us off, saying how easy we are to beat and get under the skin of. Hopefully that will all change this season under Poch.
Carragher slags off everyone that doesnt play for Liverpool. Im pretty sure he was trying to convince everyone Liverpool won against City last night.

Lol unreal.

I said nothing different in that post from anything I've said in the the past on this board, you two have merely fabricated your own stories and misinterpretations as usual both now and previously. I'm sure you'll likely drag up quotes taken entirely out of context, relativity, and perspective (while ignoring other ones I've said along these same lines) reflecting only your own inane need to create and continue personal vendettas. But I hope I can save you both the time.

You win gents, as I think the time has come for me to bail. Just not worth it to me anymore (hell, I even had you both on ignore and could still see the evidence of you guys slingin the shit towards an entirely benign post), and I think you dudes could use a fresh hobby. I do sincerely apologize for any wrong I may have caused you in the past.

The rest of you is good people. Enjoyed it.

Oh sorry I was wrong.

You didnt want Schniederlin. I fabricated it. Apologies.

Better tell Case the ignore function is faulty too.

LOL

This arguing all the time is so sad to see. As a newish member of the forum I don't know what's gone on in the past. Just seen that it constantly goes on, and breaks up otherwise good topics. Can anyone direct me to any other good spurs forums at all, because it is becoming very tedious to see bickering on a daily basis?
Try the Official Spurs Facebook page.

Lots of reasoned debate there.

Vote for the people you see arguing in threads to go in the sin bin.

Excellent more people who take this seriously enough to think people care that they are leaving and desire an announcement letting them know.

He ran out of gas...the final nail in his coffin was being told by Case that he was the one acting "a bit weird" with his relentless pursuit in trying to get Gibbs to think he was right.

He was told to use the ignore function....I guess the forum became less fun for him with no one to argue with.

IRONY

Anyway, who cares, Spurs are the bollocks these days

:paulinholol:

I am already a pochettino fan boy. What i really like with how we play is the constant interchaning of the attacking players, Adebayor on the left, chadli on the right, Lamela drifting central, Eriksen out wide..how the hell do you defend against that?. I think QPR just gave up over the half an hour mark, they were far too out of their depth. I think their 3-5-2 system also didn't since our players were having so much joy carving them open. Everything looks good, Liverpool will be the litmus test.Even if we lose , I do see a lot of progress.

Back
Top Bottom