Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur sat March 16th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's weird I'm over it, dunno a few year back under Poch I reached the absolute summit of my football intake and used to get so high during the high moments and get low during the low moments, these days I tend to move past shit like this really quick.

Moved past the CL final a day after we lost it, I've just become so desensitised to Tottenham now my emotions are fucked tbh 😆
I’m pretty sanguine about most Spurs’ losses and will look for the positive but there’s something about that sort of performance that boils my piss.

The moment there’s a molecule of pressure or expectation, the team wilt.

Really don’t think it will ever change.

That's the spirit, London clubs helping each other, well played wetspam not getting beat by villa.
DL should sent big thank you to them together with XL dildo.
You're right but nowhere in that is how shit and one dimensional we've become. Take 3 players who drop from an 8 to a 7 and we lose.

I'm enjoying the football for the first time in many years but as a top tier team, this defending is Sunday League stuff.

These games where we just turn up thinking it's won before kicking a ball and stroll about like billy big bollox really boil my piss.
Yes we did that first half one clip where cuti is strolling with the ball then just lays it to drag. How about moving the ball with pace. Look at dippers and citeh they are always moving that ball with pace and players are also making runs.

Youre a fanatical fan mate. As i am. Cant do nothing about yesterday. Take the hit and hope we smash luton in two weeks time.
I’d like to think by the time we come to play Luton.Ange will have rung the changes.Hes been too loyal to some players,who just haven’t been at the races for sometime now.

You can have games where the quality just isn't there, but we are getting out run and out fought which is unacceptable. We're playing as if we played a tough game a couple of days ago.
The old saying comes to mind “ you have to earn the right to play”. We come out generally thinking we have passed that stage already and just stroll around with urgency. That is Ange ball I reckon. It must be as that as we play that in every game. We only increase the tempo and start going a bit more wide when we are chasing games.

Utter fucking disgrace

And no fucking changes - Ange just standing there with his hands in his pockets watching is getting completely dismantled
Yeah why does he not show any emotion? At least it would give fans hope that he cares. Even his presser he just writes off games and performances. Surely he should be angry? I get we may not be ready for this so called Ange ball bollocks but we should surely show the same fight and desire as the other team. That is the minimum you’d expect. Lack of effort is a cardinal sin!

Back
Top Bottom