Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur sat March 16th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We probably will but the dismissal of the idea that we won’t is oddly confident. We’ve got to play Woolwich and City and go to Newcastle, Liverpool and West Ham away. We do not do well at these grounds.

We’ll probably manage it because United are shite, but we could easily drop points in most of those games without it being a surprise to anybody.
And Chelsea away. Are our players up for another battle of the Bridge?

They weren’t even up for a bun fight at the Cottage yesterday ffs.

Still absolutely fucking livid about yesterday.

It's weird I'm over it, dunno a few year back under Poch I reached the absolute summit of my football intake and used to get so high during the high moments and get low during the low moments, these days I tend to move past shit like this really quick.

Moved past the CL final a day after we lost it, I've just become so desensitised to Tottenham now my emotions are fucked tbh 😆

It’s a perennial issue, we over rate our players at times and think we’re better than we we really are. Too many super fans these days.
It’s worse than that! Some think a few mins here and there from some players makes them starters. I said last week that Johnson should have prbly been on the bench v villa. I know we won but the cameo v palace doesn’t automatically mean he comes in for Werner who had a good game v palace. If anyone needed dropping it kulu but Ange has a big hard one for him. Keep saying we need much better players in those positions . Guys who will run, press, keep the ball and actually have some skill which helps the team in build up play.

Back
Top Bottom