Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur sat March 16th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fulham not bad at home when they want to be. They play in a way that can be sticky for us as well. Plus they are dirty bastards that always get away with murder against us. i don't think I've ever seen Palinha booked despite countless fouls.

This will be tougher than away at the Spammers.

Fulham not bad at home when they want to be. They play in a way that can be sticky for us as well. Plus they are dirty bastards that always get away with murder against us. i don't think I've ever seen Palinha booked despite countless fouls.

I think this is the hardest of the next 4 games before we play the big guns. They cause teams problems at home but I suspect it will be similar to Brentford,Wolves and Palace at home with them sitting deep and hitting us on the break. Patience is the key but we will break them down.

Nice opportunity to go back into the top four with this being before Villas game. Put some pressure on them abit.

Get some payback for that cup result earlier on the season too. We've got a pretty good record here. 16 years since we last tasted defeat in the league at Craven Cottage, 8 games unbeaten, 7 wins on the bounce.

Back to full strength now (No news on VDV yet) so no excuses. We know we can take absolutely any team to the sword.

Vicario
Porro - Romero - Dragusin* - Udogie
Sarr - Bissouma - Maddison
Kulusevski - Son - Johnson
0-2

Have watched them a fair bit recently and although inconsistent they will cause us problems if on it. We should be full of confidence after yesterday. 1-3 COYS

I'm more worried about West ham than Fulham , True we should be beating both comfortably but West Ham are a bit of a bogey team for us just lately!

Let's just be on it with a 100% focus and with that same clinical finishing of yesterday.

Then we should be fine.

Another hard match.
Notanegativepost

Movie Reaction GIF

Back
Top Bottom