Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur sat March 16th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

0-0

That term he guided us to our first-ever top flight title however the scoring run for Rowe's iconic 'push and run' side was ended in the 28th game with the side failing to score in a trip to Sunderland's Roker Park on 3 February, 1951.

Fulham this weekend is game 28

Hoping that Villa pumping is the start of a run of controlling performances like earlier in the season.

Don't think it's a coincidence we controlled so well with the main midfield 3 back and up to speed.

Expecting another strong performance and 2 nil win. Defence was great against some dangerous Villa attackers, Fulham don't have the same firepower so we should fancy a clean sheet.

i think we will have a bad first half but look, better, cooler and with 3 points in the end
i say 3-1 spurs win
scott-hall-drink-head.gif

I'm sorry, but after yesterday, I've gotten too used to the high life of being in a position where we can enjoy stoppage time with the game won. Not sure I've got the energy left to go back to watching us try and grab a last minute winner or even worse, see out a one goal lead. A nice 2 or 3-0 win please and thank you.

My favourite and yours, Adama Traore will be his usual worldie self against us.
It's OK, 'cos Willian will constantly be getting in his way to try and do the same thing...
I reckon they'll cancel eachother out, and end up having an on-field scrap over who wants to score the winner against us most!

Apart from it being on TV.
They only put us on telly in case we lose!!! That's all they wanna see!!

...which is PRECISELY why we'll win, and ruin everyone else's Sunday!!

Back
Top Bottom