Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur sat March 16th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gaaah!! Why did we have to lose this one?

Two weeks to dwell on a lost opportunity and missed chance... And yet the Lucky Lucky ArseAnal get to stay top without even PLAYING!

That's when you know it's not your day!

When you reflected on the Fulham game, what did you see that you didn't like?

There were a whole range of things. I said after the game we didn't work as hard as we had been in other games. It was probably the first game this year where I felt our competitive levels were not where they should have been and when they're not, you'll pay a price. We did on the day and I thought Fulham were good. It is a tough venue anyway and they're really good at home, but we didn't reach certain levels in the physical aspect of the game and we've been really consistent with that this year. Whilst our actual play and performances have fluctuated a little bit, our competitive levels have always been really good, but it wasn't at the level we needed it to be. We addressed it with the guys and we'll have to get back up to where we have been for a tough game tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom