Fixtures - 2015/16

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

and hopefully the same amount of games home and away

..except somehow you just know it'll feel like we play more away than at home... or the 'home double headers' will be against Chelsea & Man City or some such shit... whereas ArseAnal will have Bournemouth & Norwich... and get to choose who they play at home on the last day of the season!
Surely beyond fuck we can't be away first and last games of the season again!
(although we won both last season, West Ham/Everton ...so my argument is somewhat redundant!!)

Hoping for a good away trip first game of the season, if we get some crap away game like Stoke or Leicester in the glorious August sun I won't be happy. I'm hoping for Bournemouth (like every man and his dog) would most probably travel down without tickets if it comes to that.

Back
Top Bottom