Federico Fazio

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The video clearly shows Rose was involved. Deal with it.

rosedefininlike_zps5830da52.jpg
I'd say that goal all came about because of Dier getting mugged off halfway up the pitch on our right and not being able to get back into position. Therefore the CB's had to come across. Can't blame Rose for that one. IMO Dier was the catalyst for both goals. Pardew recognised that Dier was tired and, coupled with being slow, was a chink. He put Ameobi on on the left to do just what he did for the first and Sissoko went by him like he wasn't there, then held of a knackered Capoue, before passing it wide for the cross. If Dier would not have been struggling, embarrassingly waddling back then he would have been covering the player who crossed it.

Why not blame Chadli for missing a sitter making it 2-0 in the first or Eriksen for dallying when he should have shot first time, actually from a great ball by Rose, in the 2nd to put us 2-1 up?
Rose, was arguably our best attacking player, along with Mason.
Singling out Rose for Perez's goal is pathetic.

I'd say that goal all came about because of Dier getting mugged off halfway up the pitch on our right and not being able to get back into position.

Rose, was arguably our best attacking player, along with Mason.
Singling out Rose for Perez's goal is pathetic.

I've been banging on about that for ages. We should not be playing with wingbacks since we have powderpuff players like Lamela and Eriksen also near the wings. Way too open.

You are right, Dier was out of position as a wingback and not in a flat back 4. By the same token, Rose was too far up too (and was slow to react, he's way faster than his run).

We need a flat back 4. But even then, Rose is a liability in the air.

Rose is our most entertaining. Not our most attacking. His goals, linkup and assists are pretty pathetic seeing how often hes in the opposite half on the ball. He's beyond predictable in attack.

That was him a month ago telling me I'm stupid for not calling Lamela a tiny dancer, and I should not have Lamela in my starting lineups. He got me sin binned for that conversation too. Since then, 4 goals and 4 assists....

That was also him a few weeks ago telling me that Kane is too slow, agreeing with other that his best is only Championship level and he does not have the inteligence for the prem. Since then, 7 goals and 1 assist.

So there are very good reasons why I stopped responding to Joe Clash weeks ago. I try and ignore you too but when you say things like Chadli is a turd and Vlad should be our main central partnership for the season...You know the drill: Endless butt hurt chasing me around disagreeing with everything.

Even a paragraph you said, which I posted with minor adjustments. You disagreed with it. Such is the depth of your sadness. That was a classic.
There's not a single poster left on this forum (registered longer than 2 months) who believes you're a Spurs fan or know anything about football in general. You're a gooner troll cunt from the lowest maggot layer who's been found out more times than the OG boys put together. You're doneski here, cunto. Doneski.

Is there a single (top level) team who play with a flat back four? I think every teams full backs push up, unless you're playing a team much better than yourselves.

We don't have their bloody players do we!? I'm saying WE: THFC don't have players CLEVER enough to play as wingbacks. Rose, Naughton, Walker are all a bit thick. Walker is the only one I would chance it because he has the beserker mode and will to win that gets him over the line. And even then he has brain farts rushing in.

If we had amazing wingbacks, I would not be complaining. we have Danny fucking Rose and Naughton. Not exactly a creativity fest going forward.

We don't have their bloody players do we!? I'm saying WE: THFC don't have players CLEVER enough to play as wingbacks. Rose, Naughton, Walker are all a bit thick. Walker is the only one I would chance it because he has the beserker mode and will to win that gets him over the line. And even then he has brain farts rushing in.

If we had amazing wingbacks, I would not be complaining. we have Danny fucking Rose and Naughton. Not exactly a creativity fest going forward.

No I mean all teams within the Premiership (other top leagues, I even see Dover playing with fullbacks up the pitch!) play with full backs who play up the field.

I don't understand what you're definition of a flat back four is, that's all... I'm actually curious to see what you mean.

No I mean all teams within the Premiership (other top leagues, I even see Dover playing with fullbacks up the pitch!) play with full backs who play up the field.

I don't understand what you're definition of a flat back four is, that's all... I'm actually curious to see what you mean.

Corluka. Didn't wander much, kept it neat and had a great relatioship with Lennon.

Don't tell me you are one of the Americans who came on board because of the Ted Lasso commercials? Asking what a flat back 4: Just taking the piss. IMO our players can emulate that syle of left BACK better than a WING back like Cashley Cole.

If Dier kept it simple and didnt wander, he can do a Corluka role. His early goal is not exactly typical of him is it?

He should step back, Eriksen, Lamela, Chadli etc should take the mantle of being our creativity and not leave it to our "wing" backs.

There's not a single poster left on this forum (registered longer than 2 months) who believes you're a Spurs fan or know anything about football in general. You're a gooner troll cunt from the lowest maggot layer who's been found out more times than the OG boys put together. You're doneski here, cunto. Doneski.

You haven't mentioned Fazio in this thread since August. It's just full of you pissing and moaning about posters.

You should be sin binned for your off topic crap. Look at what you just posted...You would be permabanned on practically any other forum in seconds.

Great. Just opinion without any actual meat. My favorite color is blue.

Jan had his worst ever season with Rose next to him (or filling in for him). Daws got sold with Rose in the back 4 and had his least solid season. Fazio got sent off in his first prem game with Rose in the back 4. Sandro did so much running to fill gaps he'd puke and was constantly injured. Sold. Kabs got sent off because of Rose daydreaming last season and EMBARRASSED by West Ham. Soldado had spectacular barren runs with his linkup play last season. Rose was probably the most mentioned player in the worst player of the season thread. How did Vlad do next to Rose this season? It's all the centerbacks fault right???

People are not listening to me: It's his

P
O
S
I
T
I
O
N
I
N
G

He watches as CB's get isolated. They are seeing 3 or 4 players bearing down on them and little or no help from Rose daydreaming about his next glory run.

He's just another mentally slow athlete. An individualistic player who zips about Tottenham Way style right up until the distributing or challenge point.

His problem is the space he occupy's OFF THE BALL. It caused centerbacks not to be sure if they have to stick or twist and it's that split second that kills us.

How about this...Rather than just ignore that it was Rose jumping with a player who beat him for the goal. And that the crosser got behind us because of wingbacks high up the pitch. How about we discuss this in the Rose thread...Now that Fazio is eligible to play in the prem after his sending off? Since this is Fazio's thread etc?

The ironic thing is the last game everyone was full of praise for Rose was after another embarrassing loss or when we scraped a point...Speaks volumes about the crumbs of comfort some people have when rating his impact on the team.

How about this: Lets avoid the usual route of Joe Clash and Arcspace desperately trying to get me sin binned as I ignore them.

Take this up in the Rose thread and actually dissect what he does on game day.
http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/logout/

Don't tell me you are one of the Americans who came on board because of the Ted Lasso commercials? Asking what a flat back 4: Just taking the piss. IMO our players can emulate that syle of left BACK better than a WING back like Cashley Cole.

English born and bred, live in Kent thanks.

You're a cunt, don't know why I tried talking to you instead of just coating you off like everyone else on the board, enjoy your time here.

:adesalute:

Don't tell me you are one of the Americans who came on board because of the Ted Lasso commercials? Asking what a flat back 4: Just taking the piss.
You don't actually know do you? So to cover your ignorance you cunt off a poster who asked you a perfectly reasonable question. What a poisonous little child you are.

Jan had his worst ever season with Rose next to him (or filling in for him). Daws got sold with Rose in the back 4 and had his least solid season. Fazio got sent off in his first prem game with Rose in the back 4. Sandro did so much running to fill gaps he'd puke and was constantly injured. Sold. Kabs got sent off because of Rose daydreaming last season and EMBARRASSED by West Ham. Soldado had spectacular barren runs with his linkup play last season. Rose was probably the most mentioned player in the worst player of the season thread. How did Vlad do next to Rose this season? It's all the centerbacks fault right???
Amazing. So let me get this straight, Rose is single-handedly at fault for:

- Jan having a bad season
- Dawson having a bad season
- Dawson being sold
- Fazio tripping Aguero and getting sent off
- Sandro being sick
- Sandro getting injured
- Sandro getting sold
- Kaboul getting sent off
- Soldado not linking up with play very well
- Vlad playing poorly

People are not listening to me.
Are you fucking surprised!?

You don't listen/respond to half the answers you get so that's pretty rich coming from you.

I'm still yet to see where these 3 players bearing down on Jan are, or how Cabella was through on goal if Jan didn't step away from Perez.

I know why - you don't have an answer because you fabricated bullshit to try and make Rose look guilty, then you dodge the question and even have the cheek to suggest other people are changing the subject.

Your main point: POSITIONING. It was Jan's positioning that cost us the goal. Jog on.

Amazing. So let me get this straight, Rose is single-handedly at fault for:

- Jan having a bad season
- Dawson having a bad season
- Dawson being sold
- Fazio tripping Aguero and getting sent off
- Sandro being sick
- Sandro getting injured
- Sandro getting sold
- Kaboul getting sent off
- Soldado not linking up with play very well
- Vlad playing poorly

Are you fucking surprised!?

You don't listen/respond to half the answers you get so that's pretty rich coming from you.

I'm still yet to see where these 3 players bearing down on Jan are, or how Cabella was through on goal if Jan didn't step away from Perez.

I know why - you don't have an answer because you fabricated bullshit to try and make Rose look guilty, then you dodge the question and even have the cheek to suggest other people are changing the subject.

Your main point: POSITIONING. It was Jan's positioning that cost us the goal. Jog on.

Take it to the Rose thread eh?

English born and bred, live in Kent thanks.

You're a cunt, don't know why I tried talking to you instead of just coating you off like everyone else on the board, enjoy your time here.

:adesalute:

You asked me what a flat back 4 is?

The fuck?

You are a super fan right? With a clown pic mocking one of our players?

Last edited:
Fazio v Brighton, had a good game - but it was only Brighton.
That aside Fazio demonstrated he is an upgrade on Dawson. Perhaps not what Muchasico had to offer but we have an upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom