Federico Fazio

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Still changing the subject?

Answer my questions or admit you were wrong. Preferably the former.

Btw I had already answered your marking question. In fact I mentioned it twice. I said jan should not be one on one in the first place because that's not good defending. And I said the cross beat jan.

Www.beautywithinfootball.com/post/100573458888/manchester-city-v-tottenham-hotspur-4-1

"The Tottenham line was high, Rose’s header was poor, and Agüero was able to get in front of Fazio en route to the penalty area, only for the defender to pull him back "

You will not find a better breakdown of the match. And it clearly states Roses header. Didn't you post that you didn't even see that game anyway? You were on vacation etc?
No I didn't see it, that's why I haven't brought the City game into the topic, you did. Are you that stupid?

Erm. We are in a Fazio thread and the subject was that Rose next to Fazio will impact his form. And I claimed his heading was involved in the goal(s) I painted a pretty picture for you of the challenge.

The "I'm wrong" aspect was a cringey image of just how ridiculously out of position Rose was!!! Great defense guys!
The subject wasn't Rose next to Fazio you lying little weasel. It was who was at fault for Perez's goal - Jan or Rose.

What's cringey is how you make up information in Jan's defence and then refuse to comment on it again. You have no answers. No facts. Just bullshit. 3 men closing in on Jan? Where? Jan had to stay where he was to block the crosser's open route to goal!? What fucking planet are you on!!?

Btw I had already answered your marking question. In fact I mentioned it twice. I said jan should not be one on one in the first place because that's not good defending. And I said the cross beat jan.
The cross shouldn't beat Jan, because he should be marking their one and only striker. But that's ok it's Rose's fault, Jan is devoid of all responsibilities. Joe clearly showed an image where Jan is with Perez, 10 seconds later he puts it in the net. Jan is stood in the box on his own. Great defending, that.

Next.

The subject wasn't Rose next to Fazio you lying little weasel. It was who was at fault for Perez's goal - Jan or Rose.

What's cringey is how you make up information in Jan's defence and then refuse to comment on it again. You have no answers. No facts. Just bullshit. 3 men closing in on Jan? Where? Jan had to stay where he was to block the crosser's open route to goal!? What fucking planet are you on!!?

My initial post:

"You may want to watch the goal again. They played it into the vast space where Rose was trotting back to fill. It was Rose daydreaming.

If you put Rose next to Fazio, his form will go down the toilet too. "

The cross shouldn't beat Jan, because he should be marking their one and only striker. But that's ok it's Rose's fault, Jan is devoid of all responsibilities .

Erm. I said the cross beat Jan. How is that Jan devoid of responsibilities?

I just want people to acknowledge that wingbacks were involved.

Your initial post, responding to a comment about Newcastle's 2nd goal on Sunday -
I can't fathom why he just let the kid drift behind him.
Didn't give him enough credit, that one is on you Jan.
(Referring to Perez goal)

Then you respond, advising to watch it again (the Perez goal) -
You may want to watch the goal again. They played it into the vast space where Rose was trotting back to fill. It was Rose daydreaming.

Selective memory, ain't ya Gibbsy. Everyone was talking about the Perez goal and Jan being at fault.

Cherry-picking once again.

Your initial post, responding to a comment about Newcastle's 2nd goal on Sunday -

(Referring to Perez goal)

Then you respond, advising to watch it again (the Perez goal) -

Selective memory, ain't ya Gibbsy. Everyone was talking about the Perez goal and Jan being at fault.

Cherry-picking once again.

The video clearly shows Rose was involved. Deal with it.

rosedefininlike_zps5830da52.jpg

I'm a huge fan of Jan and not a great lover of Rose but there is no way you can blame rose for the goal.

I wonder if you've ever played football before and actually understand defending.

P.s. Rose is winning me over with some decent performances!

Great. Just opinion without any actual meat. My favorite color is blue.

Jan had his worst ever season with Rose next to him (or filling in for him). Daws got sold with Rose in the back 4 and had his least solid season. Fazio got sent off in his first prem game with Rose in the back 4. Sandro did so much running to fill gaps he'd puke and was constantly injured. Sold. Kabs got sent off because of Rose daydreaming last season and EMBARRASSED by West Ham. Soldado had spectacular barren runs with his linkup play last season. Rose was probably the most mentioned player in the worst player of the season thread. How did Vlad do next to Rose this season? It's all the centerbacks fault right???

People are not listening to me: It's his

P
O
S
I
T
I
O
N
I
N
G

He watches as CB's get isolated. They are seeing 3 or 4 players bearing down on them and little or no help from Rose daydreaming about his next glory run.

He's just another mentally slow athlete. An individualistic player who zips about Tottenham Way style right up until the distributing or challenge point.

His problem is the space he occupy's OFF THE BALL. It caused centerbacks not to be sure if they have to stick or twist and it's that split second that kills us.

How about this...Rather than just ignore that it was Rose jumping with a player who beat him for the goal. And that the crosser got behind us because of wingbacks high up the pitch. How about we discuss this in the Rose thread...Now that Fazio is eligible to play in the prem after his sending off? Since this is Fazio's thread etc?

The ironic thing is the last game everyone was full of praise for Rose was after another embarrassing loss or when we scraped a point...Speaks volumes about the crumbs of comfort some people have when rating his impact on the team.

How about this: Lets avoid the usual route of Joe Clash and Arcspace desperately trying to get me sin binned as I ignore them.

Take this up in the Rose thread and actually dissect what he does on game day.

Exclusive footage of Gibbsy's first real-life encounter with Joe

how-elephants-deal-with-harassment.gif

That was him a month ago telling me I'm stupid for not calling Lamela a tiny dancer, and I should not have Lamela in my starting lineups. He got me sin binned for that conversation too. Since then, 4 goals and 4 assists....

That was also him a few weeks ago telling me that Kane is too slow, agreeing with other that his best is only Championship level and he does not have the inteligence for the prem. Since then, 7 goals and 1 assist.

So there are very good reasons why I stopped responding to Joe Clash weeks ago. I try and ignore you too but when you say things like Chadli is a turd and Vlad should be our main central partnership for the season...You know the drill: Endless butt hurt chasing me around disagreeing with everything.

Even a paragraph you said, which I posted with minor adjustments. You disagreed with it. Such is the depth of your sadness. That was a classic.

That was him a month ago telling me I'm stupid for not calling Lamela a tiny dancer, and I should not have Lamela in my starting lineups. He got me sin binned for that conversation too. Since then, 4 goals and 4 assists....

That was also him a few weeks ago telling me that Kane is too slow, agreeing with other that his best is only Championship level and he does not have the inteligence for the prem. Since then, 7 goals and 1 assist.

So there are very good reasons why I stopped responding to Joe Clash weeks ago. I try and ignore you too but when you say things like Chadli is a turd and Vlad should be our main central partnership for the season...You know the drill: Endless butt hurt chasing me around disagreeing with everything.

Even a paragraph you said, which I posted with minor adjustments. You disagreed with it. Such is the depth of your sadness. That was a classic.
To be fair Chadli is a turd

Lol Owen, if I really had the power to bin you, you'd never get out. You've been ruined in this thread.

We have consistently had poor communication between our full backs and centre halfs for a few season, much of which has been down to injuries meaning few opportunities to develop an understanding with one other. Poch does need to address this as one of his priorities.

Back
Top Bottom