Federico Fazio

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

8 prem games, 4 goals, 1 assist.

He's a turd to you because he has not scored in the last 20 seconds and thats all it takes for some people.
To be honest mate it was a joke! I did think Chaldi was turd to begin with but anyone we got for the left after Bale left was going to be turd lets be honest!! He has grown on me since and I can see that he has got some technical talent hidden away that may just need to be unlocked but he needs to squandering chances that even Heskey could score!

To be honest mate it was a joke! I did think Chaldi was turd to begin with but anyone we got for the left after Bale left was going to be turd lets be honest!! He has grown on me since and I can see that he has got some technical talent hidden away that may just need to be unlocked but he needs to squandering chances that even Heskey could score!
He doesn't take jokes mate, he's always on the defensive. I tried in a thread a few weeks back and got my head bitten off as well.

Back to Fazio

I would start him against Villa with Jan out left in place of Rose.

#avbliveson
Its not a bad idea. Kabs is no doubt going to start considering he's Captain so we've got to find a way to use Faz. He has proven himself at other teams so he's worth a punt right?

Also if Poch is willing to start him against City surely he will start him against Villa? I just don't want to see Jan benched. Will be as frustrating as when I used to see Bentaleb on and Sandro bench warming... Sad times, sad sad times

All he lacks IMO is some needle. If he had Walkers temperament he'd be world class.

You should have been in The Matrix the way you're dodging these bullets :gio:

That's actually the second time I asked to talk about it in the Rose thread. Anyway, it's not like you have that much left to abuse me with regarding tiny dancers? Looks like Rose is all you have in the starting 11 to pretend I'm a clueless troll eh?

Like I said, it's ironic we are talking about Rose in a thread where Fazio got sent off seconds after rose headed it behind us. In his debut.

And our worst prem defeat against total shit where our up the pitch wingbacks offered no help to yet another counter.

Rose thread please.

Kaboul - Fazio - Vert - Rose

I think Dier is worth a stint in the middle.

Kaboul - Dier - Fazio - Vert

Kaboul - Fazio - Vert - Davies

We DESPERATELY need composure in the back line. Give it less duties and force our midfielders/strikers to be the onus on our attacks.

IMO verts most composed displays have been next to Davies. Albeit vs lower op. Although with Newcastle I'm not so sure.

Eriksen really needs to sort out his set peices. I'm stunned how much quality he has, so why are those corners and set peices missing our giants? I'm positive he and Poch are working on it. And have a feeling Fazio is going to come back with a point to prove.

Last edited:
That's actually the second time I asked to talk about it in the Rose thread. Anyway, it's not like you have that much left to abuse me with regarding tiny dancers? Looks like Rose is all you have in the starting 11 to pretend I'm a clueless troll eh?

Like I said, it's ironic we are talking about Rose in a thread where Fazio got sent off seconds after rose headed it behind us. In his debut.

And our worst prem defeat against total shit where our up the pitch wingbacks offered no help to yet another counter.

Rose thread please.
Second time you dodged my questions then.

I've never called you a clueless troll, more a stubborn liar that fabricates bullshit and can't admit when he's wrong.

Tiny dancers...? Genuinely no fucking idea what you mean by that, despite your constant use of the phrase.

Keep deflecting my questions, keep pretending you're the Messiah of football analysis.:adethumbup:

A flat back 4 covered by 2 DM's would leave the onus on eriksen and Lamela etc to create and less tracking back and defensive duties. They need less donkey work that overlapping wingbacks create for them.
You want to attack with 4 players? Unless we have Messi or Ronaldo up top, that simply isn't going to work.

You want to attack with 4 players? Unless we have Messi or Ronaldo up top, that simply isn't going to work.

True, how can we live without Rose and Naughtons constant goals and assists?

We win so many free kicks and corners, Fazio, Dier, Jan and Kaboul attacking them will score a fuckload more than Naughton and Rose mincing down the wings. Rose constantly wastes crosses and shots like Townsend and he has no business taking them with his record.

Classic tiny dancer. Entertaining athlete with no footballing brain in attack or defence is our problem.

Which would be great to discuss in the Rose thread.

Not helping your case spouting the attacking pluses of Rose are you? If you like head down runs that amount to nothing, hospital passes and row z shots that leave us exposed to counters because he's lying down in the penalty area, then he's your man.

I've never called you a clueless troll, more a stubborn liar that fabricates bullshit and can't admit when he's wrong.

Wrong about what? You actually think Rose is a good wingback?

He's a failed winger who Tim Sherwood thought could be the next Ashley Cole. True story. Let that sink in.

He's a liability in defense and overrated in attack.

At the end of the day, the people disliking my posts and clinging to whatever shreds of past arguments have gone by are not even talking football. Arcspace and Joe Clash can't talk about anything apart from keep pretending I'm a troll.

I haven't responded to Joe Clash in weeks. What happens on the pitch is what makes him froth since a few weeks ago he was saying Kane was too slow and not technical enough and agreed with people he would peak at Championship level, laughed at me for rating Lamela who's scored loads of cup goals and got loads of prem assists since etc so they just collapse into a pathetic pileon.

What is Arcspace going to do? Tout his Vlad at the back opinion at me? No, he's going to call me a gooner troll and claim half the board are multis.

How about you bring up the goal in my "why do we persist with wingers" thread which mentions how dangerous having Rose and co so high up the pitch? After all, we don't play Lennon and Townsend as starters in the prem any more. So I wasn't wrong about that was I?

How about you visit that thread, and explain why that goal we conceded is me being wrong as we lose to Newcastle at home. If any game drilled home my soft wingydingz Spurs opinion, it's that one where they get behind us.

Fazio sent of? Yeah, I'm wrong about that eh? Since I said that would happen before the game with Rose next to him.

If you are going to tell me I was wrong, you better tout Paulinho, or something I actually did get wrong before the season started. Not the attacking and defensive prowess of Danny Rose!

rosedefininlike_zps5830da52.jpg

Danny Rose. Lost the challenge. Soft Spurs. He has NO BUSINESS being in defense.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom