Federico Fazio

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wrong about what? You actually think Rose is a good wingback?

He's a failed winger who Tim Sherwood thought could be the next Ashley Cole. True story. Let that sink in.

He's a liability in defense and overrated in attack.
Wrong about who was responsible for the Perez goal - as you know damn well. Jesus gibbs you know exactly what he means. Grow up, you sound about six.

Wrong about what? You actually think Rose is a good wingback?
I listed what you was wrong about, none of which you have listed. Cherry. Picking.

And yes, I do think he's a good wing back. As did AVB. And Tim. And Poch. And Sunderland. I'm sure you're a better judge of player though.

Pathetic.

I blame Fazio for the Perez goal, if he wasn't suspended he would have done it all!
I blame Anton Ferdinand for being available in that QPR game so Terry can call him what he did in turn being suspended as England captain in turn leading to Capello resigning, leading to Redknapp blowing 3rd place, Chavski winning the CL and our eternal destiny of pain and sorrow

I blame Anton Ferdinand for being available in that QPR game so Terry can call him what he did in turn being suspended as England captain in turn leading to Capello resigning, leading to Redknapp blowing 3rd place, Chavski winning the CL and our eternal destiny of pain and sorrow
Have you considered an Anton Ferdinand hate page?

I think I read somewhere that he had 3 red cards last season and was responsible for conceding a third of Sevilla's penalties. Someone can correct me on those stats if I'm off, but I don't think lack of aggression will be a concern. If anything, he'll need to try and keep it in check.
:walker-scream::pochbye:

Well that didnt take long.
...and that's two already. He may actually have more games with a red card than games without one.
:soldadowtf:

Nah, done for pace, and pushed him in the back. He should have been goal side.
Watch it again, the fall is delayed.
The player was always looking for it, when he nod the ball it didn't go far enough.
The ball ended up behind him, so he never would have got the shot in.

Watch it again, the fall is delayed.
The player was always looking for it, when he nod the ball it didn't go far enough.
The ball ended up behind him, so he never would have got the shot in.
Townsend would never have got a shot in either, but that was still a stonewall penalty. It's a foul in the box - that's all it needs to be. He mugged himself off by touching him. Clumsy at best, because, as you say, the chance was gone.

Townsend would never have got a shot in either, but that was still a stonewall penalty. It's a foul in the box - that's all it needs to be. He mugged himself off by touching him. Clumsy at best, because, as you say, the chance was gone.
One was malice, the other was soft.

Do you think he would have got the penalty in the prem?
Probably not from the ref, but possibly from the linesman. I take your point, but mine is that a better centre half wouldn't have been in that position - and Faz does have a big reputation for conceding penalties. Perhaps that was an example of why.

It remains to be seen if Fazio is an upgrade on Dawson yet. He was meant to be the tough in the tackle leader that would replace him but so far 6 games in he has looked slow and given away 2 pens with 2 red cards. I dont care how soft the decision was if he wasn't caught out for pace he'd have no problem. At 28 and a previous Europa League winner the bedding in excuses shouldn't be there.

Back
Top Bottom