Favourite Current Player

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Every time I see his hair it reminds me of a porcupine...
North-African-crested-porcupine-scavenging-on-the-ground.jpg

How it can be anyone other than Kane, I just don't understand.
Loves the club and is one of our own.
Class.
Team player.
Young.
English.
Sensible and down to earth.
Still loads of potential to become top top class.

Hugo.
Closely followed by Kane.
Hugo is our only world class player too. Hopefully we can add Kane to that bracket when he fires us to the champs league come end of the season.

Probably Hugo, then Kane.

Most improved-in-my-estimate player is probably Rose. Shown quite a bit of bottle developing, which I simply did not believe before this past season.

Then there's Vertonghen, who takes such an incredible amount of fan abuse for leaning against walls and have odd facial expressions, yet is the cornerstone of our defence. We let in about as many goals as a relegated team, god knows how it would have looked without him.

Completely disagree with that, I think the group we have now has some of the most likeable players in years.

Likeable yeah, but that only gets you so far. No one stands out for me.

No Sheringham, Ginola, Gazza or even Mabbsy or King in this squad.

That said, I think Kane, Lloris or Bentaleb might grow on me. Or Soldado once he comes good...

kane is the one

disagreeing is like saying cartman isn't the best in south park

although randy runs a close second

so if you want a close second, then i reckon monsieur lloris fits the bill, he's world class, has saved our asses so many times and he's had to put up with a clown shoe of a defense and he's had to turn out looking like barney the dinosaur BUT HE'S STILL HERE!*

*awaits proverbial egg on face come end of transfer season

Back
Top Bottom