Favourite Current Player

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

kane is the one

disagreeing is like saying cartman isn't the best in south park

although randy runs a close second

so if you want a close second, then i reckon monsieur lloris fits the bill, he's world class, has saved our asses so many times and he's had to put up with a clown shoe of a defense and he's had to turn out looking like barney the dinosaur BUT HE'S STILL HERE!*

*awaits proverbial egg on face come end of transfer season
So you're saying Randy Marsh is the Hugo of South Park?

Likeable yeah, but that only gets you so far. No one stands out for me.

No Sheringham, Ginola, Gazza or even Mabbsy or King in this squad.

That said, I think Kane, Lloris or Bentaleb might grow on me. Or Soldado once he comes good...

I did love a story about Ledley falling out of Faces nightclub at 4 in the morning!

Eriksen for sure at the moment, closely followed by Kane. I have usually had a favourite player that isn't a guaranteed starter in previous years, Holtby, Dos Santos, Jenas, Huddlestone etc. I can see Dele Alli stepping up to the plate. I also have a soft spot for Townsend because he just loves the club and seems like a great bloke.

Back
Top Bottom