Favourite Current Player

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Current: (In no particular order)Dier, Stambouli, Dembele, Lloris, Kane

Past: (also in no particular order) Teddy, King, Ginola, Sandro, Robinson

Hugo Lloris for me and im hope he will be my fav player next season between the sticks for Lillywhites.

Fav outfield player has to be Bentalab

My personal choice in the current squad, and if I can only have one, has to be Harry, just for his obvious love for the club.
Over the years, started with Joe Kinnear, then Stevie, Daveed, Erik the Viking, Ledders, Rafa and Benny.
I can't include any players who I feel have done the dirty on us

Current favourite is Eriksen. He has so much potential, so skillful and can do the unexpected. My wish is that he can become more consistent. He has the attributes to take us places, hopefully Pochettino can get those great performances out of him more often.

Favourite player of all time is Hoddle. I absolutely loved watching him play. Loved watching his all round skill, control, and executing those ridiculous inch perfect passes time after time. Made me realise from a young age that the game isn't all about goals, which came in pretty handy being as I'm a Spurs fan.

My lifetime favourite would be Steve Archibald. Skilful and cunty. Closely followed by Richard Gough for being made out of a solid slab of granite.
Lifetime favourites? Gilzean and Mackay. Current? Probably Danny Rose for consistency

Last edited:
Note that though Tom Carroll is my favourite, until recently he was behind Khumalo, Paulinho, BAE, and Holtby in the running

Bentaleb for me. His passion and the way he always seems to be taking further instructions from Poch.

WastefulRashCanadagoose.gif

My favorite player is Adebayor. I love his commitment, and he has a great first touch. I just hope we extend his contract, and give him a big fat rise.

Back
Top Bottom