Fantasy Premier League 2013-14

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sitting languidly outside the top 100 thanks to a disastrous game week last week.

Annoying having 1 transfer though, i'm never sure whether to sub out an injured or one of the cheap divs I put in at the start of the year thinking they were good value (looking at you, Clyne). Wildcard might have to come out soon.

Bale unavailable?

So they don't take a player out of the game when he transfers abroad/to a lower league club? Bollocks, it'll cost me to replace him :|

ITK: Yankmytank&takemetothebank

The squad for Beefcake FC II has been assembled for the final days of training camp. While there may be some faces changing over the course of the next few days, the boys are already hard at work deep inside Beefcake FC II training facilities. #Tossinglead #Tossingsalad.

Edit: anyone having a hard time with the software, I logged back out and in and my team is gone, but on the transfer page I have 0 money. Is this rigged ZIN!!?!?!:parker:

Last edited:
ITK: Yankmytank&takemetothebank

The squad for Beefcake FC II has been assembled for the final days of training camp. While there may be some faces changing over the course of the next few days, the boys are already hard at work deep inside Beefcake FC II training facilities. #Tossinglead #Tossingsalad.

Edit: anyone having a hard time with the software, I logged back out and in and my team is gone, but on the transfer page I have 0 money. Is this rigged ZIN!!?!?!:parker:

Try autoselecting the team to see what it does

Back
Top Bottom