Fantasy Premier League 2013-14

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I really lucked out this afternoon. Bought in Yaya Toure for Mata and he banged one in alongside his clean sheet. Also had Lallana captain, and fortunately he was subbed at 60 minutes before they conceded so he still received his clean sheet points. Also a clean sheet for Begovic so i've racked up a fair few points and my main players haven't even played yet!

Terrible fucking day so far. Luiz not playing should mean i'll get Caulkers points from the bench though.
Gonna need a Soldado hat trick tomorrow to pull this back. Plus a great game from Coutinho and something special from Michu.

I dropped Yaya for Silva this gameweek :harryfacepalm:

Need Spurs to really :smesh: tomorrow.

Dawson, clean sheet and a goal, Paulinho with 2 goals and 4 assists and Soldado with 3 goals and 2 assists please.

So did a transfer couldn't decide between dropping O'Shea or Colback....dropped Colback who got a fucking assist and O'Shea gets fucking sent off.:harryfacepalm:

So did a transfer couldn't decide between dropping O'Shea or Colback....dropped Colback who got a fucking assist and O'Shea gets fucking sent off.:harryfacepalm:

thumbs-022.gif

Back
Top Bottom