Fantasy Premier League 2013-14

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

With the transfer window shutting I'm using my wildcard and pushing on with this shit. My team is worth less than 99.5m now so I'm fucked

Chiriches is at 5.5m whilst Dawson is at 5m and Kaboul at 4.9m. Crazy.

I can't rely on any of the Spurs defenders getting guaranteed game and not willing to spend 7m on Vertonghen or 6m on Lloris as there's better value elsewhere. If Rose was listed as a defender he'd be in my team for 5m though

I can't rely on any of the Spurs defenders getting guaranteed game and not willing to spend 7m on Vertonghen or 6m on Lloris as there's better value elsewhere. If Rose was listed as a defender he'd be in my team for 5m though

I have Walker and Lloris. Both at 6m, imo worth it. Walker I expect to start racking up some assists. He hit Soldado on the foot on the six twice last game and both were blocked. Another day, maybe those two go in and walker comes away with 2 assists. Lloris I'm expecting a lot of clean sheets that its worth paying the extra .5-1m

I have Walker and Lloris. Both at 6m, imo worth it. Walker I expect to start racking up some assists. He hit Soldado on the foot on the six twice last game and both were blocked. Another day, maybe those two go in and walker comes away with 2 assists. Lloris I'm expecting a lot of clean sheets that its worth paying the extra .5-1m

I can't believe for a moment we'll get more clean sheets than Utd, City or Chelsea and for 6m you can get De Gea and a number of regulars in the defence of those clubs, in fact you can spend 5.5m for a few of their players. Would rather save my money and spend on attacking players personally.

I've still got Rose anyway, think he'll bag lots of assists once we get into the swing of things.
I remember when Bale was classed as a defender even after he was moved forward. Great times.

Great times.
:vdvcry:

So how many twats are going to put Ozil in seeing as he's nailed on to get POTY and a truck load of points.......

last matchweek was pretty brutal but it is a marathon yadda yadda yadda

Back
Top Bottom