Fantasy Premier League 2013-14

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone else on UFPL? I got 102 points this week, ranked 9th overall. Only 50 points on FPL though
:dawsonmean:

Sealed a top 4 place in the H2H league, and with 2 Gooner users I'll take my runners up trophy. Chirpy has owned everything else.

Inside top 20 finally this season in the league. Arcy back to his 30th position.

Knew keeping Mata captain for a second successive week would be conter productive. Never seem to get my Sterling/Barkley bench choice right either. Sterling on bench, scores 2. Barkley on bench, scores 1. I'm shit at this.

so glad this shit is over now that FPL got a fucking photo on the main site of some Goon kid celebrating

Back
Top Bottom