Fantasy Premier League 2013-14

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lol how much did you have left for your midfield...4 "quid" and a ham sandwich?

I got the same front line with Toure, Mata, Eriksen and Lallana in midfield

Daws, Coleman an Shaw at the back with Speroni in goal and Ward Hudd n Rosenior on the bench

took a 12 point hit rejigging my team last week #minted

I can't help me self makin loads of transfers lol

Last edited:
Was celebrating another palace clean sheet after I brought speroni in as my new reserve keeper today and put him in the team.

The realised I actually signed mannone.

And I dropped mignolet to the bench because Liverpool were never going to keep a clean sheet in the derby....

Dropped 4 points to put Januzaj in for kasami (who's been shit to be fair) and he only plays 10 mins.

Took captaincy off Suarez and gave to hazard. Gets a goal and an assist.

Basically unless Sunderland keep a clean sheet and hazard has the game of his life tomorrow then I'm fucked

Was celebrating another palace clean sheet after I brought speroni in as my new reserve keeper today and put him in the team.

The realised I actually signed mannone.

And I dropped mignolet to the bench because Liverpool were never going to keep a clean sheet in the derby....

Dropped 4 points to put Januzaj in for kasami (who's been shit to be fair) and he only plays 10 mins.

Took captaincy off Suarez and gave to hazard. Gets a goal and an assist.

Basically unless Sunderland keep a clean sheet and hazard has the game of his life tomorrow then I'm fucked
Speroni has been my hero for a while now.

Few good moves have grabbed me 55 points with plenty of players still to come tomorrow. Clean sheet for Krul and Gabbidon (Kompany and Walker tomorrow), Shelvey grabbed a goal and a clean sheet with some bonus points for a total of 10pts, as did Lallana. Suarez as captain with 22, Remy let me down with a -1 but i've got Yaya Toure and Ade also in contention for tomorrow.

Fer and Jagielka on the bench, well-judged in leaving those out!

I need to replace Lukaku - Rodriguez or Ade?

I went for Ade - chose him over Benteke and RVP. Rodriguez great value if you need a cheap 3rd striker and plan to stock up on expensive mids but if you can get Ade he's great value too.

Went for Rodriguez and will use the spare change to improve on Sterling or Dembele next week

Fulham are leaking goals so here's hoping for at least an assist / goal

However - my back 3 is Terry, Cahill and Zabaleta

:ledley:

Back
Top Bottom