Fantasy Premier League 2013-14

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You can generate your own for any league any time at liblab.co.uk/fantasy.php :)

Here's another:
51f02db74738198a57082865bf3d74dc.jpg

Last edited:
John Terry lies about getting a touch to the goal so gets given the goal, incredible, now FPL is giving points to phantom goal scorers. Another reason to hate the cunt!

How is everyone doing? Low scoring week for me. Not many clean sheets, only 1 from Coleman.
Also Hazard my only outfield player so far doing anything of note.
Was out on the lash last night so my captain choice is still Suarez. Didn't turn out too bad...

I don't know why I fucking bother, I leave Suarez in my team (As captain) for weeks and he does pretty much fuck all, so I take him out entirely, and he scores and sets one up.

I give up.

:gylfi:

There are only 2 captain options (3 on occasion) - Suarez or Sturridge (and Hazard on occasion)

I just sold Sturridge for RVP so he's my next week captain. I rarely captain midfielders but when I do they score hattricks. :townhmm:

So whats everyones plan this week for maximising points, seeing as only about 8 teams play?
I might transfer 4 players out, take an 8 point hit (As i already have 2 banked) then play my wildcard after to get my normal team back.

So whats everyones plan this week for maximising points, seeing as only about 8 teams play?
I might transfer 4 players out, take an 8 point hit (As i already have 2 banked) then play my wildcard after to get my normal team back.

Good plan but I have already played my wildcard so not an option for me. I have pretty much left my team as is. I have about 6 players playing so hoping for some points.

I looked at the fixtures and there is barely anyone from any of those teams worth having that I haven't already got.

58 points when bonuses are added. Extremely happy with that! Took a 4 point hit which I don't like doing, but it was to get Rodriguez in so it's paid off.

Best thing for me at the moment is (assuming no more injuries), all 11 of my players will be playing twice in GW31.

Back
Top Bottom