Fàbregas?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ew

Can we take this and the Ashley Cole thread the fuck off of the Tottenham section and move them to the new WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE section?
I could say the same about someone with so much prejudice and myopia that they would refuse a player of his ability.
If you want a winning team it would be far more likely to succeed with him in it

Yep, I thought it fairly well known that he detests Spurs. I also recall him caning us before a few derbies as well. There's plenty of other ways of getting at their fans than wrapping an ex-player of theirs in our glorious lilywhite.
Or...

article-1342783-0C2B48B3000005DC-843_468x336.jpg

:freund:

I could say the same about someone with so much prejudice and myopia that they would refuse a player of his ability.
If you want a winning team it would be far more likely to succeed with him in it
We would also be far more likely to succeed with a billionaire sugar daddy owner too, but I don't want to succeed that way either. (No one mention Joe Lewis please)

I'd support anyone that plays for Spurs, I would just prefer it wasn't ex-goons. Once they are here though, I'll support them like I do Ade. I know its irrational, but a lot of football fans are. Me included.
:harrysmile:

Are we seriously going to create a thread for every gooner now and ask whether we want them to play for us despite the fact there are no links to us whatsoever?

Also,

Can we get the mutha fuckers gooner name wiped from the main forum and moved at least in to general football, wtf does this have to do with spurs? :bmj:

His name came up in the press as there is speculation that Barcelona will make him available for sale. Is it that unreasonable to ask whether people would like to see him play for Spurs?
As far as I can tell people are against the idea of us signing a world class player, because he was once a goon, thats the purpose of the discussion.

Like Ashley Cole, I'd take Fabregas in a heartbeat.

World class player, would improve our midfield greatly.

Can't understand how his Woolwich links would make anyone want to have Siggy, Dembele or Capoue instead. Again, I don't buy the "he's a cunt" argument.

Like Ashley Cole, I'd take Fabregas in a heartbeat.

World class player, would improve our midfield greatly.

Can't understand how his Woolwich links would make anyone want to have Siggy, Dembele or Capoue instead. Again, I don't buy the "he's a cunt" argument.
Sol's looking for a comeback, I hear . . .

Back
Top Bottom