Fàbregas?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I could say the same about someone with so much prejudice and myopia that they would refuse a player of his ability.
If you want a winning team it would be far more likely to succeed with him in it

Prejudice and myopia has nothing to do with my post. The fact is he isn't coming here and I'm ok with that. Main reasons being:

He's a Gooner cunt of the highest order and
He's way too fucking expensive(transfer fee and salary).

Could he do a job for us in a make believe world where the two factors above don't exist? Sure, but it ain't gonna happen so can we stop putting threads about cunts that we can't and won't sign on the main Spurs forum page please.

Prejudice and myopia has nothing to do with my post. The fact is he isn't coming here and I'm ok with that. Main reasons being:

Could he do a job for us in a make believe world where the two factors above don't exist? Sure, but it ain't gonna happen so can we stop putting threads about cunts that we can't and won't sign on the main Spurs forum page please.
who died and voted you queen?
:)

Oh - and the idea was to discuss it as a talking point
particularly as the asking price appears to be around 25 Million

Which unless I'm mistaken is probably within our price range

Oh - and the idea was to discuss it as a talking point
particularly as the asking price appears to be around 25 Million

Which unless I'm mistaken is probably within our price range

If we are going off media speculation, which is all we have at this point, Man U have tabled an offer of 30 million and Woolwich are prepared to spend upwards of 35 million. All of which means Chelsea will spend 50 million. Beyond that he is currently on 100k a week and it would take a considerable raise to move him here to say the least, especially with rumours of Man U offering double his currentl wages.

I understand it's a "talking point" but I'd prefer we don't clutter up the main section with a billion threads about players we have literally ZERO chance of landing. Especially when the players are also gigantic cunts.

That is all.

If we are going off media speculation, which is all we have at this point, Man U have tabled an offer of 30 million and Woolwich are prepared to spend upwards of 35 million. All of which means Chelsea will spend 50 million. Beyond that he is currently on 100k a week and it would take a considerable raise to move him here to say the least, especially with rumours of Man U offering double his currentl wages.

I understand it's a "talking point" but I'd prefer we don't clutter up the main section with a billion threads about players we have literally ZERO chance of landing. Especially when the players are also gigantic cunts.

That is all.

Woolwich have first refusal on him and get 50% of any profit should they decide not to make a move but I can't see Wenger being able to resist the temptation should he become available even though Fabregas is the last thing they need at the moment.

BpD8PDCCAAA581N.jpg

Do we make a move?

Off to Chelsea it seems, Pique already seems to have confirmed a 33m euro deal has been agreed while a few people on twitter seem to be saying Wenger doesn't want him back as he's trying to do other deals.

Costa
Hazard,Oscar, Willian
Matic, Fabregas

:adeohshit:

Let Chelsea have him, and Arse fans swallow their tongues with rage.

Besides; really? Fabregas to Tottenham Hotspur - how (us)? and why (him)?

I've got the horrible feeling he'll do well at the chavs, one thing he's got, especially after playing for Barca is a good work ethic which will please JM no end.:dawsonmean:

Let Chelsea have him, and Arse fans swallow their tongues with rage.

Besides; really? Fabregas to Tottenham Hotspur - how (us)? and why (him)?
I've got the horrible feeling he'll do well at the chavs, one thing he's got, especially after playing for Barca is a good work ethic which will please JM no end.:dawsonmean:

He doesn't track back, he'll have to learn to play at the edge of his own penalty area like the rest of them.

Back
Top Bottom