Fàbregas?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You even went to the bother of putting the cunty little thing above the a.

Animal-Gif-animals-24898219-500-281.gif

mmm
I take those sort of comments as calls to the faithful, I can't imagine for the life of me why he would detest our club apart from empathising with a fan base that loved him.

The thought of him and Eriksen operating in a M/F with a fit Sandro and someone effective out wide is pretty intoxicating.
I know it won't happen - but I could dump any reservations just to see the guy play for us.

Wilshire I could happily watch being flamethrowered, but Fabregas I would happily pay to see in our team.
He does not deserve to wear the shirt at any price, Gooner bastard

OK right
a guy who plays for Barcelona and Spain isn't good enough to play for Spurs, because he played for l'Arse, yet Adebayor (who I believe holds the (joint) record for goon goals against us) is OK?
In all fairness, ade prolly doesent give a fuck who he plays for. Not even bothered until he scores.
Plud ade is just a likeable chap..
Fabregas is..idk..like Loki, not quite sure how evil he us, but seems lovely.

In all fairness, ade prolly doesent give a fuck who he plays for. Not even bothered until he scores.
Plud ade is just a likeable chap..
Fabregas is..idk..like Loki, not quite sure how evil he us, but seems lovely.
I recognise most of the words, just not sure of the total meaning with them used in the sequence that you chose. What's a prolly?
Sounds like it should be an umbrella over a pram - is that right?
Bit more confusing if it is.

I recognise most of the words, just not sure of the total meaning with them used in the sequence that you chose. What's a prolly?
Sounds like it should be an umbrella over a pram - is that right?
Bit more confusing if it is.
Prolly means probably.. Prolly, hell idk, my native language is complicated enough. :D
Oh, and i make typos and prolly some huge grammar mistakes.
Izvintje pazalusta.

It's not 2010 anymore these kind of signings are an impossibility given our current state, and that's without m other mentioning obvious other factors when talking specifically about Fabregas.

Ew

Can we take this and the Ashley Cole thread the fuck off of the Tottenham section and move them to the new WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE section?

Back
Top Bottom