Fàbregas?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I predict there'll be a thread here saying we should buy Wilshere in a few years.....

Fabregas is a cunt, don't want him. I'm aware he's a great player but he's a cunt.

I predict there'll be a thread here saying we should buy Wilshere in a few years.....

Fabregas is a cunt, don't want him. I'm aware he's a great player but he's a cunt.
What makes you say that?

apart from ........."because he's a cunt" :D

wasn't aware of anything specifically cunt like - unlike the dislikeable Wilshire.

He detests Spurs for one, ex-scum, and he's an utter cunt. Don't need more of their stock wearing our shirt.
Do you really believe that? He has no vested interest in hating any English team, but I can imagine him making chest beating statements as an employee of the filth.
Pretty much all players do that though.

Remember Teddy kissing the Manure badge when he scored at WHL?

Its not like he's a boyhood fan, is it?

I would love to see him for his skills, the fact that it would make goons weep is just a magical bonus

There are many reasons he wouldnt come to us. Money, champions league, finally replacing Xavi in Barcas first team, Woolwich connection, probably plays in the position we are most adequate in, wages etc. He's a bloody good player, but it won't happen regardless of whether I like him or not.
Don't doubt you are 100% right

and I am sure we wouldn't pay what he wants or what Barca would ask

but if he did..........

Do you really believe that? He has no vested interest in hating any English team, but I can imagine him making chest beating statements as an employee of the filth.
Pretty much all players do that though.

Remember Teddy kissing the Manure badge when he scored at WHL?

Its not like he's a boyhood fan, is it?

I would love to see him for his skills, the fact that it would make goons weep is just a magical bonus
Yep, I thought it fairly well known that he detests Spurs. I also recall him caning us before a few derbies as well. There's plenty of other ways of getting at their fans than wrapping an ex-player of theirs in our glorious lilywhite.

Don't doubt you are 100% right

and I am sure we wouldn't pay what he wants or what Barca would ask

but if he did..........
Be a pain in the arse with Eriksen, but might link up well with Soldado, I'd take any world class player at Spurs, I might be wrong but I can't remember him cunting us off, he just played fucking well against us, similar to Ade, but somebody will probably chuck some quotes up of him calling us rotten. If he was willing and cheap yeah, but those he ain't.

Yep, I thought it fairly well known that he detests Spurs. I also recall him caning us before a few derbies as well. There's plenty of other ways of getting at their fans than wrapping an ex-player of theirs in our glorious lilywhite.
mmm
I take those sort of comments as calls to the faithful, I can't imagine for the life of me why he would detest our club apart from empathising with a fan base that loved him.

The thought of him and Eriksen operating in a M/F with a fit Sandro and someone effective out wide is pretty intoxicating.
I know it won't happen - but I could dump any reservations just to see the guy play for us.

Wilshire I could happily watch being flamethrowered, but Fabregas I would happily pay to see in our team.

Would never come to us. Don't believe he "hates" us, but he does seem quite loyal to Woolwich.

Putting him on the same level of cuntiness as Wilshere is just blasphemy. Hell hath never spewn such an insolent prick.

Back
Top Bottom