Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This video shows what a complete pussy the guy in the orange hood is.

OK to be toxic and abuse his own player (if he is an actual fan) but runs when he gets called out on it.

Not saying Eric did right thing but don't be a bully if you can't handle someone standing up to you... :mourbringit:

OK to be toxic and abuse his own player (if he is an actual fan) but runs when he gets called out on it.

Not saying Eric did right thing but don't be a bully if you can't handle someone standing up to you... :mourbringit:

You’d be even more foolish if you didn’t shift sharpish with brick house Dier heading towards you like a runaway train

ESV3p5cWkAAU3QX

It's this clip that shows the extent of how much of a coward the fella is. Absolutely shit himself but he thinks he's big enough to dish it out. Hope he is never seen at Spurs again and others who dish out the abuse will think twice now.

Great to see this tweet from Walters too!

OK, I've just watched the videos again and that isn't the Tunnel Club seats. They are immediately behind the "dug out" area. I think this is off to the side of that. Possibly block 103?

I heard the FA have announced they are going to investigate the incident. I understand it's not ideal for a player to enter the stands, but if he hasn't threatened or harmed anyone has he actually broken any rules? Bringing the game into disrepute? I dunno. I suppose we'll all just wait for the outcome of the investigation. Just such a shame that it was after his MOM performance.
I thought I could see him punching at someone in one of the early videos.

It's this clip that shows the extent of how much of a coward the fella is. Absolutely shit himself but he thinks he's big enough to dish it out. Hope he is never seen at Spurs again and others who dish out the abuse will think twice now.

Great to see this tweet from Walters too!

Life ban for that coward - utter scum. Deserves whatever he gets.

I'm convinced some of our players and manager are just playing to the camera's for the amazon documentary.

These guys are meant to be fucking professionals, I've been called all kinds of stuff from spectators on a Sunday afternoon down the park playing in front of 10 spectators and a sheepdog and I didn't engage.

What are fans not allowed to say that somebody Is shit now without the expectation that the player might jump into the stand??

Games going to shit, people on here actually defending him as well...
:mourfacepalm:

Eric Dier: Evra, Aguero, Cantona - when players have confronted fans Other examples of players/fans interaction. It looks bad and of course the Media are all over it. Well done to the fans that stopped it getting Physical but what sort of fan films it and uploads it to the internet to get a Player of his own team in trouble. He also should be banned for bringing the club into dispute. No physical confrontation and players often go into the crowd for celebratory purposes to their family. He clearly believed his younger brother was in trouble. Hopefully will avoid a ban but any ban now could include England ban.

Eric Dier: Evra, Aguero, Cantona - when players have confronted fans Other examples of players/fans interaction. It looks bad and of course the Media are all over it. Well done to the fans that stopped it getting Physical but what sort of fan films it and uploads it to the internet to get a Player of his own team in trouble. He also should be banned for bringing the club into dispute. No physical confrontation and players often go into the crowd for celebratory purposes to their family. He clearly believed his younger brother was in trouble. Hopefully will avoid a ban but any ban now could include England ban.

Because despite a whole blatant majority of Spurs fans being decent blokes, another way to big minority are proper scumbags.

Back
Top Bottom