Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pansy players or player if you will.

in the Eric Dier thread.

We are seeing the same squad mentality that happened towards the end of harry redknapps tenure. The dressing room was a mess. When Tim sherwood came in his first decision was to address the attitude and complacency that was in the dressing room, guys like sandro etc. The same things happening now. Mourinho needs to get shot of the players that are not on the same wavelength as soon as possible.

honestly I admire how he put himself on the line to defend his brother and everyone should do the same, especially if it's a younger sibling

however you obviously can't jump into the stands and start assaulting people regardless, and a ban would be entirely deserved. Hopefully it's just 2-3 games, he was really good last night.
Agree with both points.
However, i think a ban is going to be at least 6 games.We may not even see him this side of the summer.

Or did he join just to get a quick payoff for the bank balance?
Either way he will not cope with having only £50m. That would only buy one decent player or Pogba's left leg!

I'm sure mourinho has enough money. Yes it does beg the question why exactly mourinho joined spurs considering he won't be given any money to spend...

We are seeing the same squad mentality that happened towards the end of harry redknapps tenure. The dressing room was a mess. When Tim sherwood came in his first decision was to address the attitude and complacency that was in the dressing room, guys like sandro etc. The same things happening now. Mourinho needs to get shot of the players that are not on the same wavelength as soon as possible.

Redknapp wasn't replaced by Sherwood.

Sandro was physically fucked and was sold before the post AVB clear-out.

The best part is when the guy who is talking shit realizes that Dier is coming into the stands. His face changes from "yeah, I burned that guy look how funny I am", to "Oh sweet Jesus Eric Dier is a big motherfucker who is about to kill me"...

The best part is when the guy who is talking shit realizes that Dier is coming into the stands. His face changes from "yeah, I burned that guy look how funny I am", to "Oh sweet Jesus Eric Dier is a big motherfucker who is about to kill me"...
Yeah, the guy obviously forgot real life is nothing like twitter...

I'm sure mourinho has enough money. Yes it does beg the question why exactly mourinho joined spurs considering he won't be given any money to spend...
I just think suddenly we are at a new stage where finding cheap players or developing youngsters is going to be the way ahead. No more £55m midfielders who cannot cope with the PL. Other teams find Doucoure, Maddison etc .
Seems like as soon as you hit CL, you are buying from the European leagues at hugely inflated prices. I think both Kane and JM leaving and Spurs taking a new route.

Crazy how the first thing that came along with these videos was that racist rumour. Like people couldn’t fucking think about anything else but racism.
That’s not to say that racism doesn’t exist in football but it starts to look like people have started to use racism card as a tool to get attention and push diversion. Fucking embarrassing.
The claim about racism came from a person that filmed it and was the first one to upload it to Twitter.

In the east lower it was equally embarrassing, watching ' supporters' amble back to their seats after the much needed food and drink at half time, some five minutes after the second half had kicked off.

Our very own little Wembley style area, where once the shelf stood.

I was in there - more the corner section really (249) and the people next to us didn't come back at all after half time. Very odd.

Back
Top Bottom