Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thought the way Eric went over to hug his brother after the match was a nice touch.

(That's the story at work today, ok? Might just get away with it).

Give a fuck what you think snowflake. I’m as big a Spurs fan as you, I don’t want this prick anywhere near our team anymore.

Does using the term snowflake negate your well made point though?

Personally, I think he's gonna get banned and probably deserves it...if it happened out in the streets that's one thing but entering the crowd is a massive no no. Made a shit night shitter am I right?

Levy is absolutely loving this!!! On the phone to the marketing dept right now
'here's the deal. Ticket, pie, pint. Watch the match, then three rounds with a player of your choice........ whaddya reckon? Two grand???'
The “funny” thing is I think that was in the Tunnel Club which is a £30,000 per year 3 year commitment ticket. You have to front £90,000 to sit in there.

José alluded to the chance that they aren’t “real” spurs fans in his post match press conference.

But then they do say that money can’t buy you class.

What do you expect from a bellend remoaner. What has he done in football terms? That was the most action he has had all season. Get rid ASAP. I remember man utd offering 50m for him 😂😂😭 the sooner we get rid of these pansy players the better!
Your a bit of a bellend - fuck off moron!!!

What do you expect from a bellend remoaner. What has he done in football terms? That was the most action he has had all season. Get rid ASAP. I remember man utd offering 50m for him 😂😂😭 the sooner we get rid of these pansy players the better!
Remoaner? Why does everything still revolve around Brexit for some cunts.

Dier is a utter wanker. Feel so disconnected with this Spurs team and wankers like Ali and Dier doesn’t help matters. If he showed more passion on the pitch than he did climbing those steps like a orangutan, then just maybe I’d have a little sympathy for him. Nobody was racially abused. His brother wasn’t attacked. Dier is a cunt and I hope he gets banned.

:dembelefingers:

Seen this happen a couple of times in local sport...One was at a local amateur football match, the keeper was a complete liability and the club chairman moaned a bit too loudly about it, the keeper's dad is a local nutter and took offense and there was a shouting match, in which the keeper joined in...the referee suggested he should join them and promptly sent him off, the guy was a massive gooner and actually had trials with them, so that was funny.

ESTLkppXYAE4Ggm

Go on Eric, fuck him up son!

The “funny” thing is I think that was in the Tunnel Club which is a £30,000 per year 3 year commitment ticket. You have to front £90,000 to sit in there.

José alluded to the chance that they aren’t “real” spurs fans in his post match press conference.

But then they do say that money can’t buy you class.
OK, I've just watched the videos again and that isn't the Tunnel Club seats. They are immediately behind the "dug out" area. I think this is off to the side of that. Possibly block 103?

I heard the FA have announced they are going to investigate the incident. I understand it's not ideal for a player to enter the stands, but if he hasn't threatened or harmed anyone has he actually broken any rules? Bringing the game into disrepute? I dunno. I suppose we'll all just wait for the outcome of the investigation. Just such a shame that it was after his MOM performance.

Back
Top Bottom