Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just look in here...

Worse still, "fans" who take up seats in the ground to abuse our own players, during a game, individually and even bringing family into it.

Fuck me, once Dier was restrained, some of the proper fans should have taken one for the team and clipped the orange hooded cunt across the face.

Worse still, "fans" who take up seats in the ground to abuse our own players, during a game, individually and even bringing family into it.

Fuck me, once Dier was restrained, some of the proper fans should have taken one for the team and clipped the orange hooded cunt across the face.
He 'd had it away on his toes by that time....

Last edited:
I don’t know what the outcome will be regarding this episode - there will be consequences; Eric will forever be in my heart a TOTTENHAM BOY - a good stand- up man, and, long may his international career flourish be he here or anywhere else.

Well done Jose Mourinho for taking the correct stance!

Fair play to 99% of you lot backing him even if you don’t like the guy
I actually like him as a person (from what I've seen) and there was a period in time where he was my favourite player (in terms of character and actual footballing ability).

I simply think his regression as a footballer has been very dramatic and do not rate him as a footballer (definitely not as a DM anyway). As a person he seems like a decent bloke tbh.

Absolutely cemented himself as a genuine Spurs boy last night.

Couldn't give a fuck what some pearl clutching BBC cunts have to say about it. Stood up for his team. Stood up for his family. Did the right thing.

Had a good game too.

He's a very mediocre and ridiculously slow player nowadays, but it kinda sums up the club that even he will get more game time this season; I doubt whether he would even make the bench at Watford.
A lot of people refuse to admit facts. Him running out on the stands yesterday just highlightes the frustration he feels. He know he is a lost cause and not fit for a top club.

I don’t know what the outcome will be regarding this episode - there will be consequences; Eric will forever be in my heart a TOTTENHAM BOY - a good stand- up man, and, long may his international career flourish be he here or anywhere else.

Well done Jose Mourinho for taking the correct stance!

The more I see it, the more I want to flatten that cowardly wanking bastard. Low life. Makes my blood boil, just sitting here, so God knows what it was doing to Dier.

He's a very mediocre and ridiculously slow player nowadays, but it kinda sums up the club that even he will get more game time this season; I doubt whether he would even make the bench at Watford.
You're out of date, mate. He was getting back to proper fitness. Had a fairly decent game yesterday.

Probably because it was a non-event until Dier rushed up the stands like he was trying to save a woman from getting raped.

How many rows of seats did Dier climb up? How were the stewards not observant that he was doing so and how did they not sniff out the situation long before Dier got on the scene even if it was a non-incident. The stewards should have been far more alert, like theynare whenever a fan stands up in passion during the game. Dier should never make it to the incident before a steward or two do.

It is not how we operate. You should set an example not become one just because some idiot said something you don't like.

A lot of people refuse to admit facts. Him running out on the stands yesterday just highlightes the frustration he feels. He know he is a lost cause and not fit for a top club.
You either don't know what you're on about, or you're flaming on purpose. Get a life.

Back
Top Bottom