Disco Benny

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It looks bad on the whole organisation that Benny was binned out to QPR with no solid cover for Rose.

I like Benny, think he was a very good player and has a lot of love for Tottenham. After the riots he was truly exemplary. That said he can do some stupid things on social media but to be honest he's probably better than Rose at the moment (Rose may well develop to be the better player in the long run.) and that has driven a lot of his of pitch bollocks

I am sorry this is truly incredible. The team was being bent in all sorts of contortions for want of a LB and there was one 12 miles away still on your books and availble for recall. Sometimes in management you have to hold your nose and make a decision for the team. He should of been recalled 6 weeks ago what the fuck is going on over there.

I am sorry this is truly incredible. The team was being bent in all sorts of contortions for want of a LB and there was one 12 miles away still on your books and availble for recall. Sometimes in management you have to hold your nose and make a decision for the team. He should of been recalled 6 weeks ago what the fuck is going on over there.
I'm pretty sure he can't play for us again until January 1st, when the transfer window opens and we can register him. But of course, he should never have been loaned out to begin with..

Not having it.

We're all sick to our stomachs with what is going on and that bellend can't stop lolling all the way to the bank with a massive fucking grin on his face.

He's only played half a dozen games for a shitey championship team and there's a clamour to see his dopey grin at WHL again?

He can fuck off forever as far as I'm concerned.

Not having it.

We're all sick to our stomachs with what is going on and that bellend can't stop lolling all the way to the bank with a massive fucking grin on his face.

He's only played half a dozen games for a shitey championship team and there's a clamour to see his dopey grin at WHL again?

He can fuck off forever as far as I'm concerned.
Cunt stop taking the money,mercenary twat realease him in jan:windy:

Cunt stop taking the money,mercenary twat realease him in jan:windy:
He clearly loves the club - and will know a lot more than you about what type of cunt avb is because our petulant (EX!) manager had an issue with him, the fact he chose to get rid of him on loan looks to have played quite a big part in him getting the boot.

Don't care about Ade but that other mercenary troll cunt I never want to see at our club again. Fuckinf prick - found his level.

Cue the "he would say that brigade" throwing more toys out the pram.

If Timmy can get those two firing thats a great head start

#LoveTheSher

He clearly loves the club - and will know a lot more than you about what type of cunt avb is because our petulant (EX!) manager had an issue with him, the fact he chose to get rid of him on loan looks to have played quite a big part in him getting the boot.
In n17troops transitional period of goodwill ,we respect your argument ,and in points agree:windy:

I know I'm going to sound like the old old dinosaur that I am, but I hate social media, so easy to make yourself yourself look like an idiot and the whole world knows about it within seconds. I still think Benny loves our club and I think he wasn't treated very kindly by AVB, but the latter obviously didn't expect Rose to be out for such a long time, so I do understand where AVB was coming from. Now this is coming from someone who loves the guy, but Benny wasn't playing at his best last season, due to injuries and him not quite fitting in with AVB's game plan, but unfortunately AVB should have realised that injuries happen all the time, especially to us and always in a crucial position. The ironic thing is, if Rose hadn't been injured, this probably wouldn't even been under discussion. However, I do think that some of the more cutting comments on this page are OTT and harsh and definitely not deserved.

Back
Top Bottom