Disco Benny

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

AVB right?

Pondering our system

System Fuck that that has made me chuckle this morning

System

For QPR this season - nothing to do with our system........Assou-Ekotto just isn't interested in football

hence he went to play in the Championship instead of joining Roma and probably winning a Serie A medal

For QPR this season - nothing to do with our system........Assou-Ekotto just isn't interested in football

hence he went to play in the Championship instead of joining Roma and probably winning a Serie A medal

Maybe he enjoys living in London and being happy playing football means more to him than medals. He'll probably end the season with a Championship medal.

Maybe he remembers how good he was the season before last, and enjoys playing for a manager who knows how to get the best out of him.

gal-groundhog-day-murray2.jpg

We sould have loaned out AVB instead of Benny.

I know you're kinda joking (or maybe not) but I wonder when the day will come, where managers ARE loaned out?
Imagine, a young, promising manager, oh I dunno, let's give him some anonymity and call him BVA for argument's sake, isn't quite acclimatising to his new surroundings... who's to say he couldn't be loaned out to a managerless, mid-table, lower league side for a few months, (Portsmouth for example, I hear they're looking for someone) whilst the Good ship HTFC is steadied, ("Evening All") ...then he can learn his craft, potentially do well at that club, and... oh, it really won't work will it....?
Probably the reason why it's never been, nor ever will be tried!

I know you're kinda joking (or maybe not) but I wonder when the day will come, where managers ARE loaned out?
Imagine, a young, promising manager, oh I dunno, let's give him some anonymity and call him BVA for argument's sake, isn't quite acclimatising to his new surroundings... who's to say he couldn't be loaned out to a managerless, mid-table, lower league side for a few months, (Portsmouth for example, I hear they're looking for someone) whilst the Good ship HTFC is steadied, ("Evening All") ...then he can learn his craft, potentially do well at that club, and... oh, it really won't work will it....?
Probably the reason why it's never been, nor ever will be tried!
abramovich bought AVB from porto so we know managers can now be commodafied like players...
but then again that cunt could make money out of the air we breathe or wait....capitalise on millions of individuals soviet labor, buy state assets for cheap, jump into bed with the russian mafia, buy chavski and sail around the meditteranean thinking he was fucking horatio nelson...
give me a bullet and a gun and id assainate that cunt like franz ferdinand

Back
Top Bottom