Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Your favourite rag - decided to treat you
thanks.jpg

He can change his name to micky mouse as far as i'm concerned, love the player, love the attitude on the pitch and also the way he acts of the pitch are fantastic

No, I would hate it if he was called Mickey Mouse.

Mouse

now that I have thought about it, it's really good. Is this happening?

I think its more than the fact that people assume hes muslim with that typical muslim surname.. he pretty much heavily implies that with his choice of wording (the 'alli' surname doesnt represent who he is).. good i say. As a Christian with Pakistani ethnicity myself if i had a muslim sounding surname i would fucking change it and all. luckily i dont.

I think its more than the fact that people assume hes muslim with that typical muslim surname.. he pretty much heavily implies that with his choice of wording (the 'alli' surname doesnt represent who he is).. good i say. As a Christian with Pakistani ethnicity myself if i had a muslim sounding surname i would fucking change it and all. luckily i dont.

Luckily for you, Skye isn't Muslim sounding at all... mind you, I assume that's not your surname!
It sounds more like the product of a kid from Hippy Parents!

I've said it before but Alli really needs to work on his ball control/dribbling in tight spaces and his decision making in the final third..
All too often he looks stumped with the ball at his feet on the 18 yard box.
I love him when his playing direct and with Dembele coming back he will be able to resume that second 'striker' role he was so effective in last year, but if played deeper he really does need to develop a more well rounded game.

What a cunt

The lads 20, shot to public attention and stardom last season, played for a useless England manager who was clueless and didn't protect the players. Plus the red tops are running stories on his family.

All I wanted to do at that age was play/watch football, go out with my mates for a drink and pull girls with no care in the world.

Give the kid a break - he'll come good again.

He is just so much better when played as a cm

I wouldn't say so much better, but he looked great in his brief appearance today. Loved that he was still able to get forward. He glided around with the ball, like like like Dembele.

Hope we see more of Dele in the CM position this season.

I've always preferred Dele at central midfield - it's where he impressed me most last season. I just love how he can pick the ball up from deep and just glide past players - it also allows us to play someone with pace on the wing (Son, Sissoko, N'Koudou) and then the creativity of Lamela and Eriksen behind Kane.

The only problem is that Dembele is better in that position. I said it in the Stoke thread, it's a headache but a good headache to have.

I've always preferred Dele at central midfield - it's where he impressed me most last season. I just love how he can pick the ball up from deep and just glide past players - it also allows us to play someone with pace on the wing (Son, Sissoko, N'Koudou) and then the creativity of Lamela and Eriksen behind Kane.

The only problem is that Dembele is better in that position. I said it in the Stoke thread, it's a headache but a good headache to have.
I think Dele is the future, the heir to Dembele. We'll hopefully add some quality to the am position next summer and see the likes of Edwards and Onomah progress to the first team as well

Back
Top Bottom