Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I feel for those who already bought his name and number on their kits :allitongue:
You must have missed it but he has pledged to sign every shirt that people may have bought already & had Alli 20 put on them between July 8 and Aug 12 of this year.

Alli is his surname and like me has a father who has done fuck all for him. He may also feel he has a mother that has done the same too.
I still use the surname of my father but my siblings do not. They have changed their names by deed poll to my mothers maiden name.
I suppose he has realised that he has no connection at all to the name, no allegiance. The recent stuff we have seen/heard with his mother etc may have also had some bearing on it.

So is it
'we've got Dele......Bami Dele' now instead.
I suppose we have to respect it too :allitongue:

You must have missed it but he has pledged to sign every shirt that people may have bought already & had Alli 20 put on them between July 8 and Aug 12 of this year.

Alli is his surname and like me has a father who has done fuck all for him. He may also feel he has a mother that has done the same too.
I still use the surname of my father but my siblings do not. They have changed their names by deed poll to my mothers maiden name.
I suppose he has realised that he has no connection at all to the name, no allegiance. The recent stuff we have seen/heard with his mother etc may have also had some bearing on it.

So is it
'we've got Dele......Bami Dele' now instead.
I suppose we have to respect it too :allitongue:
"We've got Dier, Dele Dier, I just don't think you understand
He used to have a dad, now he has a lad, we got Dele Dier."
:pochsmirk:

Back
Top Bottom