Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

IDK i want to see more of Kulu before I call him a world class talent and a huge success. Some on here are acting like hes Messi. he cant seem to beat his man, and sometimes goes missing in games, but then crops up with a goal against weaker sides.

I do think we need that pace for balance.

I'm not going to cunt you off because frankly I can't be bothered, me old mucker.

But everything you just said was, imo, wrong.

We don't need that pace for balance - Kulu's positioning and reading of the game, plus his physical strength are his key attributes. He doesn't need that pace.

I agree we have to have pace somewhere, obviously, and that's where a) Son comes in, and b) what we need to be looking for from our wingbacks.

Blasting Kulu for being slow is like blasting Dier for his goalscoring prowess. That's not what he's in the team for, and that's not his thing!

The sooner the mortals realise that Spurs have birthed a ginger demi-god, the one who will rule the PL in seasons to follow, the greater their spirits will shine in Valhalla.

He's missed a few long balls when he couldn't outpace the defender like Son does. He's easier to "herd" against the touchline, like Liverpool did repeatedly.

Not saying he's slow, but it is a (relatively minor) issue. I don't understand why some of you people get so fucking defensive over a player.

Not everything he does is perfect.
Why are you getting so touchy? I merely asked you a question.

Pot calling kettle methinks.

I'm not going to cunt you off because frankly I can't be bothered, me old mucker.

We don't need that pace for balance - Kulu's positioning and reading of the game, plus his physical strength are his key attributes. He doesn't need that pace.

I agree we have to have pace somewhere, obviously, and that's where a) Son comes in, and b) what we need to be looking for from our wingbacks.

Blasting Kulu for being slow is like blasting Dier for his goalscoring prowess. That's not what he's in the team for, and that's not his thing!
Very beautiful diplomatic post. If only arcspace was here to see this dynamic partnership fruitation. What a trio of unlikely sorts. We really miss that guy. Pouring one for the homies tonight

I'll agree with that. And that's from someone who mentioned on here after seeing him the first time,that he wasn't the fastest. But I have conceded he has more about his game,and other strengths that outweigh that imho.
Yes,it's early doors. But what I've seen,I like this fella,a lot.

Last edited:
I thought we were already under an obligation. Nothing wrong with this at all. CL tv and stadium money from the group stage may well cover half or more of his fee alone.

Save your cash reserves for this summer since we can.

Finally the club seems to be taking a long view to things.

This seems just an accounting trick. We are going to be going big this summer and they want to have as much as possible available.
Yes, and because this was always a loan with a view to a permanent move you have to assume there was never a recall option. I'm sure the agreement is watertight and he is our player for all intents and purposes, allowing him to play v Juve in CL etc.

I thought we were already under an obligation. Nothing wrong with this at all. CL tv and stadium money from the group stage may well cover half or more of his fee alone.

Save your cash reserves for this summer since we can.

Finally the club seems to be taking a long view to things.

My guess would be that if there's any money left in the pot come September we'll pay the tab; if not we'll just leave it till next summer.

Yes, and because this was always a loan with a view to a permanent move you have to assume there was never a recall option. I'm sure the agreement is watertight and he is our player for all intents and purposes, allowing him to play v Juve in CL etc.
I think Juve also have the good sense to not pull that kind of stunt.

Deki (that nickname is still feels odd) has very clearly expressed his happiness to be at Spurs, and his dissatisfation with Juve. He's gonna throw an almighty strop if they tried to block the move.

I think Juve also have the good sense to not pull that kind of stunt.

Deki (that nickname is still feels odd) has very clearly expressed his happiness to be at Spurs, and his dissatisfation with Juve. He's gonna throw an almighty strop if they tried to block the move.
Juve are dealing with Levy, he'll have all the bases covered. No gentleman's agreements here.

In Italy the agreement is given up. Juventus need to collect money after the losses due to the CR7 bite too big and the player is delighted with Tottenham. Did I miss something?
No, I think some people were just speculating about how this deal might go wrong. We Spurs fans like to do that, as you know.

I've juat about learnt how to say it properly....... and I still get it wrong!!!
Mind you, I was the same with Toby's, took me ages!
Toby is quite easy to say Mrs P, unless your false teeth have come loose
dentures fail GIF

Back
Top Bottom