David Moyes?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If LvG was not an option

• Total voters
For me this is exactly the point that most of these numbskulls miss.
Our first XI in Arry's last season was phenomenal.
Although (with correct management) I think our squad now is stronger.

This is why our stutter from 3rd to 4th in Harry's last year justified his severance. Obviously his successor is an entirely different conversation!

I think Levy should think outside the box here.I would go for Uri Rossla the wigan manager and I'll tell you why.He hasn't had one full season at Wigan and in that time he's beaten Man city,very nearly beat Woolwich and looks like he could well bring Wigan into the Premiership.
He's played for Man City so know's what the Premiership is all about,he's done his manergerial aprentership in scandernavia and at Brentford,who I might add in two seasons very nearly got them into the championship both times.
And here's one to think about.David Welan know's a thing or two about spotting a football manager after all Brendan Rogers at Liverpool and Roberto Martinez at Everton have'nt done to bad for themselves have they?
Agree! I would not be unhappy with Rosler. Having said that (because he is untested in the EPL) If the rumours are to be believed that there is un-rest at RM, then for me, we move heaven an high water (5 mill a year) to get Ancelotti.

LOL. But all joking aside, I really think Levy will go for Moyes.

Whats scarier than actually having Moyes, is the thought of having 90% of our fans acting like total cunts from day one.......again.

If he comes...whoever it is, even if TS stays, we all need to take a deep breath, and get behind the manager and team from the start of the season.

Whats scarier than actually having Moyes, is the thought of having 90% of our fans acting like total cunts from day one.......again.

If he comes...whoever it is, even if TS stays, we all need to take a deep breath, and get behind the manager and team from the start of the season.

Moyes is my least fav option much rather keep TS, however there is zero point getting on the managers back, we have run enough managers out of this place.

On the other hand, if we keep riding managers out of town, no one will want to manage us.

Which means we'll start managing the club by choosing our XI via twitter.

And running matches via twitch.

Democracy!

If we get Moyes, it's essentially us giving up on any hope of top 4 in the near future. Decent manager who plays reactive football. Reactive football won't get us into the Champions league. Such a shame that it's come to this.

Moyes defo out of the running, thank fuck for that. He has just taken a job @ Sky

BmCku4HIMAA2Gdt.jpg:large

Don't want him anywhere near our club. We need a manager to inspire our, more than decent, players. Play attacking football that is fun to watch. A manager that is fired, laughed at and mocked won't inspire our players and definitely will not get me excited.

Luckily, he is not (yet) linked to Spurs besides some random rumours.

To be honest, the only reason i post this is because i find this tweet funny.

Hope he does well.

Always thought he was overatted in a safe position at Everton, but I dont think his stint at Utd proved a single thing. Was treated like shit to be perfectly honest.

Glad he's not at Spurs, but really want him to do well out there.

Back
Top Bottom